Thread: Fever...

JackedOut is offline New Member

Fever...

All i know.. is that i started my cycle yesterday and my Body's kickin me in the ass for whatever im taking.. because im running a 100.7 fever... and this never happen before...

but im guessing its from the Androbolan.. or the fast acting decca... the test would'nt do it cause i've done that before... but

I dunno any input lemme know...

i know i post alot of threads just tryin to get used to this board.. and join in.. a little

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    What are you running? Is your injection site red, warm, very painful, swollen?

worldpower is offline Associate Member
    your body might be trying to fight of an infection, the whole bottle might be infected cause it has happened to me before

fatrock is offline Member
    need more specifics bro

well... well the site of the Test enan.. 300mg.. always gets soar in the begining... and red every cycle so far for the first few shots.... but i have never ran fast acting decca or this Androbolan before... so i figured it might be one of them reacting on me... The previous cycles i have ran.. i've gotten the redness and the soarness from the Test only.. first couple of shots but Never a fever... so that why i guess its the new gear

Bump

Manjot is offline New Member
    i got the fever too right after about the 2nd week. i had red spots taht were itchy i used somethign a bit better than ploysporm and it helped. no itchiness anymore. but i got fevers. what can i do . all my injections are safe and clean. washed hands and alcohol pads. waht can i do to stop the fever.

Thread Information