censt62001 is offline New Member

I'm a newbie, just getting started in Pittsburgh.

It seems like there is so much info in these forums, too much. Is there anyone who could help me get started. I'm in Pittsburgh PA and would like to do this myself or get some help from someone local. Since college I've lost all my muscel mass and it's been about 6 years since I was on a daily routine. I'd like to get back into and will need some help. I was thinking in moderation, steroids might be that help. Obviously I don't want to jump into it blindly and I want to get all the help I can. Does anybody have any suggestions for me.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by censt62001
    It seems like there is so much info in these forums, too much. Is there anyone who could help me get started. I'm in Pittsburgh PA and would like to do this myself or get some help from someone local. Since college I've lost all my muscel mass and it's been about 6 years since I was on a daily routine. I'd like to get back into and will need some help. I was thinking in moderation, steroids might be that help. Obviously I don't want to jump into it blindly and I want to get all the help I can. Does anybody have any suggestions for me.
    If you have not trained seriously for 6 years, then you don't want to jump into steroids right now. Gain as much as you can natty. Train for at least 2 years seriously before considering steroids.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    If you have not trained seriously for 6 years, then you don't want to jump into steroids right now. Gain as much as you can natty. Train for at least 2 years seriously before considering steroids.
    agreed...get on a solid training/diet routine for at least a year...then possibly consider anabolics

censt62001 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, it's appreciated. Is there anything non-anabolic I can be taking to help me along?

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks guys, it's appreciated. Is there anything non-anabolic I can be taking to help me along?
    Creatine. But mostly concentrate on your diet. Check out the bulking sticky in the diet forum.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    as unhelpful as this may seem, food.

theres tons of OTC supplements that make many crazy claims....but your best bet right now is structuring a solid diet, and eating protein like its your job.

good luck bro

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^Yup, get yourself a trainer and nutritonalist too

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Welcome to AR

I am about two hours east of you

pwerfll1 is offline Banned
    welcome

Thread Information