bogdan84uzy is offline Associate Member

clen and beta-receptors

does anyoane knows,wich beta-blockers it is best to stack with clen ?beta1,or beta2-blochers,because i have found that clen doesn't hit so much beta-1receptors.

i specific.beta-blockers to stop the side effect of clen on heart.the problem is that only b1-receptors are found in heart tissue,but clen doesn't affect them,from what i understand clen affects only b2 and b3.you know something about that?

gunslinger2803 is offline New Member
    i know that activation of B1 receptors increases heart rate, force of contraction, and cardiac output. activation of b2 receptors causes bronchodilation, increased sugar production in the liver, vasoconstriction in the skin which causes increase in bloodpressure, and mydrasis which is pupil dilation. not sure about the b3 receptors, havent been taught that yet i guess. dont know if this helps

b3 receptors are located in the fat cells and Stimulation of β3 receptors induces lipolysis.yes my friend i know all of that but,i don't know if clen activets also b1-receptor,and if it is useful a beta1-blocker to protect my heart,or should i use a b1-2-blocker,but with this tipe of blocker i think i will cancell also the good effects of clen.any opinion?

Thread Information