pavlenko is offline Banned

doctor app. blood pressure juice

hey guys a few weeks ago i posted about my feet were swole and it went away but still comes back so i saw my doc today told him im on a cycle and he checked my blood pressure and it was something like 179/50 or something i dont remember the last number but he did some other thing by hooking up some cords to diff body parts and that printed a graph and he said my pressure if off the wall bouncing everywhere or something like that.

i am doing deca and test both at around 500mg. which do you think causes more risk for high blood pressure? if i stop the deca will it drop? im on 9th week and the doc told me to stop and come back to see him in a month to check if my B/p droped if not he said hes gonna subscibe me medication for it and he says my feet get swolen becaue of the juice giving me high b/p. im planning on stoping my cycle afew weeks early what do you guys think should i stop it? this would be my last week of deca anyways being the 10th week next week,.

no1 has an opinion on this?

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Well, those doses you are using are pretty low, but I guess everyone reacts differently. You are retaining water, and some of that might be due to higher estorgen levels cause by the conversion of the test you are taking. You should try an AI like arimidex (liquidex)to fight the build up of estrogen. Something like, .5 to 1.0 mg/day on that. Other AIs would be" letro and aromosin. This might help you so that you can finish out your cycle safely. Going to need to control the sides if you want to continue cycling in the future.

I am using an AI, AIFM 2 pumps daily with proviron ..bloating is not an issue the feet thing is called pitting edema which i get about every other day and blood pressure is still up there. i might do 1 more weeks injections and stop ...

southmadejd is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    Well, those doses you are using are pretty low, but I guess everyone reacts differently. You are retaining water, and some of that might be due to higher estorgen levels cause by the conversion of the test you are taking. You should try an AI like arimidex (liquidex)to fight the build up of estrogen. Something like, .5 to 1.0 mg/day on that. Other AIs would be" letro and aromosin. This might help you so that you can finish out your cycle safely. Going to need to control the sides if you want to continue cycling in the future.
    Dude what are you talking about??? He was asking about his bp and you tell him to start taking an anti-e???

BOOST is offline Member
    Listen to your Doctor Bro, you do not want to mess around with blood pressure off the charts if you cannot get it under control quickly. Not Good

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd
    Dude what are you talking about??? He was asking about his bp and you tell him to start taking an anti-e???
    Must realize that estrogen will cause water retention and that will raise your blood volume. When blood volume is raised you will get high blood pressure. This happens if you have a diet very high in salts, thats why people with high blood pressure avoid salt. An anti-e will decrease the amount of estrogen and cut back on the water retention. Edema is caused by water retention in the lymph, and hes getting that in his feet. Dont really think proviron will do much to fight this, and AIFM I havent heard such great things about.

yeah you are right BOOST but since i am stoping DECA this upcoming week and only have 2 more weeks to finish the cycle i think i will continue and hope that it will drop because afew weeks ago i checked it at a local walgreens and shaws and it was pretty normal. is it possible it was just a 1 day thing that my bp what this ubnormal?

Thread Information