tslice is offline Junior Member

Is there a most desirable time to lift

I just started my first cycle of test prop and would like to know when if any is the best time to lift post injection to maximize any strength or anything of that such. This may sound silly, but I just want to make sure. Thanks in advance.

kuad is offline Member
    morning is the best in case your day gets all complicated and you can't, but it takes a lot of discipline to wake up at least 90 min. early to have enough time to get to the gym, workout and shower!

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tslice
    I just started my first cycle of test prop and would like to know when if any is the best time to lift post injection to maximize any strength or anything of that such. This may sound silly, but I just want to make sure. Thanks in advance.
    no, if your taking your prop ED, then your test levels will be fairly steady throughout the day, everyday

your training time should just be what feels best to your personally

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Morning for Fat burn/Cardio. It kick starts your metabolism all day.

Evening for strength/mass building. You go to sleep soon afterwards and that's when your body rebuilds itself.

Dizz

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i lift in relation to my diet......i dont believe in am/pm lifting as i dont feel energized nearly enough....morning im tired night i drag ass so i have my diet structured and i lift when my diet schedule allows.....

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    i lift in relation to my diet......i dont believe in am/pm lifting as i dont feel energized nearly enough....morning im tired night i drag ass so i have my diet structured and i lift when my diet schedule allows.....
    agreed.

lil-SLIM is offline Member
    I like tto take orals before liftn and inject afterwards is there anything wrong with that

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lil-SLIM
    I like tto take orals before liftn and inject afterwards is there anything wrong with that
    no i dont see any.... i actually take my orals am/pm.....i dont think pre/post work out would make that much difference....as for injection i usually injected before working out cuz i was on my feet the whole time and blood pumping just felt better the next day if i injected after wards i was home the rest of the night and didnt move around much and my quads would hurt alot more the next day from not getting the oil moving around at all...so something to consider...also on leg days i HATED shooting after lifting....

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    If you want to workout at your metabolic peak then late afternoon is the time generally when someones BMR is at its highest.

Old man is offline Banned
    2:00am

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    I am a night person. I don't have to go to work until noon, so I like to work out late.

Thread Information