Good Cutting Cycle

I've got a workout friend here who is interested in a good cutting cycle. He wants to lose alot of belly fat and bring out definition for springtime. His stats:
    6'1 264lbs Body fat about 20% this will be his first cycle. Any recommendations on cycle length and possible list of meds to help him along the way?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    at that bodyfat, I would suggest DIET to be the first thing he tries. if he can't get his BF down that way, then AAS is not for him. lots of cardio also. Remember that AAS only aids in an already spot on diet, it does NOT take the place of it

thanx for advice bro, I explained to him to be absolutely sure if he wanted to do this and i'm not pressuring him into it at all by any means, he did say that he had high blood pressure, which I'm not sure u can use cutting steroids with those. I"m not too familiar with cutting type steroids because i'm so lean I really don't have to right now. He does drink which everybody knows isn't good for muscle growth, but ne who I just wanted some insight and thanx for the comments.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysunderstudy
    thanx for advice bro, I explained to him to be absolutely sure if he wanted to do this and i'm not pressuring him into it at all by any means, he did say that he had high blood pressure, which I'm not sure u can use cutting steroids with those. I"m not too familiar with cutting type steroids because i'm so lean I really don't have to right now. He does drink which everybody knows isn't good for muscle growth, but ne who I just wanted some insight and thanx for the comments.

Yeah, it sounds like your friend is just looking for the quick easy solution. What a lot of people don't understand is that steroids are NOT magic.

He already has three strikes against him

Overweight- (mixed with steroids can cause estrogen problems)
    High blood pressure- All steroids can increase blood pressure not just cutting
    Drinking- very very bad idea while on steroids

Steroids are definetly not for him, if he won't listen to you, then tell him to get on here and we can try to explain why he shouldn't play with AAS

Thread Information