Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    buff i don't know where you live but its very socially acceptable where i live to juice. Girls know about it nobody cares.

But i agree with pb i would tell her.
    I live in Colorado. Most people here are all about "health". They just recently passed a smoking ban across the state. But you mention steroids and everybody throws up their hands and starts pointing and discriminating. You mention a rec drug, and people are asking if they can get in on it. I don't understand this place. I'm moving back down south.

nandro_shagg is offline Associate Member
    I used to hide it BEHIND my drawers. My drawers pull completly out and you can stash so many bottles in that space its not funny. Left about 2 inch gap give or take between back of drawer and back of chest when it was made so the bottles don't even rattle or move when you open and close them. I'm not even sure the alphabet boys would think to look there man.

one8nine is offline Banned
    yeah right then you could come to my hosue and just take it it is mine im not telling

NJTRNPK is offline New Member
    gixxerboy1...don't know were you live in Jersey but I can tell where I’m from in Jersey I would have to agree with 1buffsob. With the boys maybe, but I can tell you it's something we keep to ourselves. As for the GF thing...if nothing is mentioned nothing is said.

I keep mine in a box under the bed.

TolVlo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NJTRNPK
    gixxerboy1...don't know were you live in Jersey but I can tell where I’m from in Jersey I would have to agree with 1buffsob. With the boys maybe, but I can tell you it's something we keep to ourselves. As for the GF thing...if nothing is mentioned nothing is said.

that last part rhymed

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by NJTRNPK

I grew up near seaside heights. Now i live north jersey near NYC. I've had girls ask me the first night we meet. Hell a lot of girls I've meet know about them from dating other guys. Never been an issue

lawsey000 is offline Junior Member
    Breadbox in the kitchen.

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    I would never tell a girl friend.
    Its been plenty of guys busted for whatever after the girl friend turns them in.

Usually that happens after she catch you in bed with her best friend or something like that

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    I hide mine behind the canned food in my food cabinet. Somewhere my non cooking girlfriend will look. Lucky so far. Knock on wood.

tj979 is offline Associate Member
    I recently went on a date with a girl who asked me about it and i told her i did, she proceeded to tell me she was in rehab for crack and meth addiction. SHE WINS!!! Also I never returned her call after that

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tj979
    I recently went on a date with a girl who asked me about it and i told her i did, she proceeded to tell me she was in rehab for crack and meth addiction. SHE WINS!!! Also I never returned her call after that
    Wow dude, way to pick up a crack head. Lau***ng my ass off.

smokeydabear is offline Associate Member
    I got these Bose speakers when you take the screen thing off there's a pretty big compartment. Put plenty of goodies in there!

Jacky_Zebsten is offline Associate Member
    i used to keep it under my desk in my office at work. when it was time to inject i'd lock the door and go for it.

so easy

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I grew up near seaside heights. Now i live north jersey near NYC. I've had girls ask me the first night we meet. Hell a lot of girls I've meet know about them from dating other guys. Never been an issue
    i went to this chicks house once for sexy happy times. she worked her magic n decided she'd suck my nuts them give me a rim job. dirty ****in stuff man anyway she went to suck my nuts and she goes "u been taking steroids ?"

i thought about kicking her in the face but like **** i wanted a rim job right? first time for everything.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacky_Zebsten
    i went to this chicks house once for sexy happy times. she worked her magic n decided she'd suck my nuts them give me a rim job. dirty ****in stuff man anyway she went to suck my nuts and she goes "u been taking steroids ?"

i thought about kicking her in the face but like **** i wanted a rim job right? first time for everything.
    In what way does this post relate to the topic of this thread?

Did the you end up kissing the chick after she was done licking out your ass?

yes

I mean no

Facecrash is offline Member
    in my kitchen I have a little hidden cubby hole in the wall. i keep it in there. If I'm on vacation, I keep it in a black sock.

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lilripped
    Wow dude, way to pick up a crack head. Lau***ng my ass off.
    Everybody needs one crackhead sometime in their life. It makes you realize your aren't as f'd up as you might think. Crack will make people take back sh*t they didn't even steal.

smokeydabear is offline Associate Member
    I got these Bose speakers that when you pop the screen thing off, there's a nice lil compartment there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information