dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member

How long do YOU wait before you start your next cycle?

I read around some places and some say wait however long your cycle was before you start your next one and another place said wait half your cycle. How long do you guys wait before you start your next one?

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    general rule of thumb... time off = time on + pct

so if you previously cycled for 10 weeks and ran pct for 4 weeks...then take 14 weeks off and you should be fine to start next cycle

a more accurate method would be getting bloodwork done to check natural test levels, etc

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    I read around some places and some say wait however long your cycle was before you start your next one and another place said wait half your cycle. How long do you guys wait before you start your next one?
    I could careless if it's 1 day or 200 days later...If your blood test are good and you feel good, you good to go..

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been off now since NEW YEARS DAY..
    I'm back to normal most def.. perverted thoughts are back LOL

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Blood work is needed not only for test levels but for more important things like cholesterol and lipids aswell as liver enzymes.

pavlenko is offline Banned
    isnt there more to the time off than just getting all your levels back up, how about getting those receptors refreshed so they can react better to give better gains? that can not be checked with blood work so the longer u take off the better you will react to the juice next run IMO

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pavlenko
    isnt there more to the time off than just getting all your levels back up, how about getting those receptors refreshed so they can react better to give better gains? that can not be checked with blood work so the longer u take off the better you will react to the juice next run IMO
    switch compounds and i dont believ that theory works.....

time on = time off is a rule of thumb, a generalization for those who dont get blood work done. if you get blood done and u are fine 3 weeks after...i see absolutely no reason why you cant be on again....and my doctor agreed with me on this. i came off mid january of a 12 week cycle + 3 weeks pct and im starting another the beginning of april....no worries

jrotex is offline New Member
    I agree...every thing I have read points to time on = time off...

Thread Information