Woodog is offline New Member

Question First Dianabol / Nolvadex cycle

Hi there, this is my first post on these forums, I have been searchin about but I haven't been able to find anything really relevant.

I have been doing a bit of browsing over the Laymans guide to seroids book and through the net and I have decided that after a good think about it I wanna give a Dianabol cycle a go.

Sorry if these questions have been asked but I would just like to get them cleared up before I purchase my roids order.

I want to start an 8 week cycle on with 30Mg Dianabol / 10Mg Nolvadex a day. I just wanted to know if this is an ideal cycle, or should I increase the dosage of Dianabol throughout the cycle?

Also when should I expect to see results? I mean after the 8 weeks should I expect to have bulging biceps?

My body at the mo is around 5"10 and weight is around 175 pounds altho I have a pretty flat stomach, pretty wide shoulders and not much fat just for an indication.

Thanks In advance!
    Michael - UK

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    There are thousands of threads on Dbol only cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    There are thousands of threads on Dbol only cycles.

True bro and if you are only worried about bulging biceps...do some curls not dbol ...

either that or do some more research around the threads and youll find out why this is far from ideal on a first cycle....or on a cycle period...

toyo92 is offline Junior Member
    get some test and now youre first cycle is looking better, but do plenty of searching and asking to learn more

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by toyo92
    get some test and now youre first cycle is looking better, but do plenty of searching and asking to learn more

Woodog is offline New Member
    Okay but for the first novice cycle on the cycles page it involves stacking optional Dianabol with injectables. As this is my first time I wanna stick only to orals for this cycle. Why is the original cycle I suggested far from ideal? Should I mabye keep it to 20Mg Dianabol / 10Mg Nolvadex a day?

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    dbol waste of time.. if you don't want to inject.. then AS is not for you..

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyZX6R
    dbol waste of time.. if you don't want to inject.. then AS is not for you..
    i like dbol

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodog
    Okay but for the first novice cycle on the cycles page it involves stacking optional Dianabol with injectables. As this is my first time I wanna stick only to orals for this cycle. Why is the original cycle I suggested far from ideal? Should I mabye keep it to 20Mg Dianabol / 10Mg Nolvadex a day?
    I would seriously reconsider undertaking any of the cycles from "Laymans Guide". They are VERY outdated and some of the advice in the book is just irresponible. Read up as much as you can here then plan a decent cycle.

Thread Information