ericimage is offline New Member

704.12 MG/ML Testosterone Cypionate!

WOW WOW I send on monday a vial of compounded Testosterone Cypionate ffrom a compounded Pharmacy in New York because I was not getting results from it. at 2CC twice a week but 4 my supprisse the results were the opose.

It came back wit a concentration of 704.12 MG/ML as Testosterone Cypionate HPLC this is weird really weird.

A friend of mine told me that that was the problem I was injecting 2.8 grams of test per week so My receptors got totally saturated and thats was the problem plus he told me that at that dosis (2.8 g per week your liver will be so stress full you could die.

I dont know what to do should I contact the pharmacy and tell them to replace all this killing stuff is to powerfull and I have 4 vial of it so at 1 cc per week I have enofgh 4 a year LOL

Before this I was Using testosterone Depot from Pharmacia and i love it

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i really really doubt its 704 mg/ml, shooting that would be like shooting battery acid

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ericimage
    WOW WOW I send on monday a vial of compounded Testosterone Cypionate ffrom a compounded Pharmacy in New York because I was not getting results from it. at 2CC twice a week but 4 my supprisse the results were the opose.

It came back wit a concentration of 704.12 MG/ML as Testosterone Cypionate HPLC this is weird really weird.

A friend of mine told me that that was the problem I was injecting 2.8 grams of test per week so My receptors got totally saturated and thats was the problem plus he told me that at that dosis (2.8 g per week your liver will be so stress full you could die.

I dont know what to do should I contact the pharmacy and tell them to replace all this killing stuff is to powerfull and I have 4 vial of it so at 1 cc per week I have enofgh 4 a year LOL

Before this I was Using testosterone Depot from Pharmacia and i love it
    Propably some mistake in analysis. I cant imagine this concentration thats imposible.. maybe just in BA but thats deadly to inject.

i think id get refund from lab that did testing

well they tested twice and is from a reliable lab as a metter of fact is the biggest testing lab for compounded pharmacy in the US you can not send stuff over there if you are either a Compounded pharmacy or a customer with a valid prescription and belive me they ask you lots of questions

is the lab srcs?

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm.... what week are u on?
    I wonder how they can keep so much in solution.

no the lab is FRL

theres no way u could shoot 1ml of 704 mg test without being in extreme pain during and for the next week after the shot

They make all the testing for big compounding pharmacies as well as some pharmaceutical firms I call them again and she told me that after they tested they run another sample to see if the machine was calibrated and it whent whithin range then they test mine again and got the same result 352.1% of stated dose

well men actually it hurt like hell I even thought I got an infection

skipp is offline Senior Member
    I know people who've shot 500mg/mL with no discomfort at all, it was based in EO. I don't see why 700 is impossible..

shredzs is offline Associate Member
    1 shot 2cc of t400 b4, was pretty painful but bearable

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Your friend is talking complete bullshit and knows nothing.

I havent heard of concentrations as high as 700mg/ml. I have heard of user's homebrewing 500mg/ml, but it starts to get painful.

What should the Test have measured at?

It was supose to be testosterone cypionate 200MG/ML

Swifto I PM you the name of the compounding pharmacy and the testing lab

Should I report the pharmacy to the FDA I already talk to my lawer and he told me that after reporting them to the FDA we can start an investigation because the posibility of a class action exist If the results are accurate thats mean the entire lot is degerouslly overdosage (over 250 vials)
    Do you know How many persons out there thinks they are injecting 400MG a week when they are actually injecting 1.4G per week for the average HRT customer that dose is dengerous is even high 4 an experienced Bodybuilder

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    did you get the time swifto to check up on ericimage claims? curious as to the outcome.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    with all the quality controls and regs in the us it would seem something like this wouldnt be possible. if it is real then obviously a disgruntled employee eh?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    "saturated receptors" is bullshit. If you were shooting 2 grams of test a week, you'd know it. You'd also know it when you couldn't move the day after you injected. You'd need close to 15% benzyl alcohol and 50% benzyl benzoate to get cyp at 700mg/ml in oil. I'm not sure what it'd need in EO, but you can bet the amount of hormone alone you're injecting would hurt like ****.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    yah my initial feeling, was also that if the stuff had that much TEST in it.. u'd get atleast some results. Thats why I asked what weeek u were at, cause TEST E doesnt hit u until you're around week 4-

Well guys It hurt a lot I am in the middle of a cycle of 12 weeks but I start the cycle with Depo Testosterone 400 a week but I only had 1 vial so i then ordered 4 more vial from my HRT clinic to finish this cycle and for the next one. To save some money they told me to use compounded stuff instead of the pharmacia upjohn Depo so its beign only 2 weeks using this 700MG/ML stuff and the only thing I have notice is that the shot is 10 times more painfull thant the depo one

Kev_325 is offline Junior Member
    i just want to add somthing completely useless but if u were on 2.8 grams of test a week u would be the guy from crank. goin totally nutz

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev_325
    i just want to add somthing completely useless but if u were on 2.8 grams of test a week u would be the guy from crank. goin totally nutz
    or crying like a bitch from all the estrogen that that amount of test would aromatize to..

Why dont you tell us the name of the company that produces this insanely overdosed Test? I only know of a few US ones that produce Cyp...Organon, Upjohn, &Watson Laboratories...

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    theres no way u could shoot 1ml of 704 mg test without being in extreme pain during and for the next week after the shot
    That's my take on it

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    I know people who've shot 500mg/mL with no discomfort at all, it was based in EO. I don't see why 700 is impossible..
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, wanna send me some of that? Because mine f*cking kills at 500mg/ml a shot undiluted.

thunderin is offline Member
    I've made and injected 500mg/mL, and I thought my ass cheek would fall off the 3rd day after injection.

+700...you'd be out of action for at least a week.

Hell, why not just heat up some test e to room temperature and inject it straight Not for me

briancb1 is offline Member
    whats your diet like? When I was eating a ton, I was superstrong in the gym and gained weight easily. When I cut for the last 5 weeks of my cycle I had just a small strength increase, I felt the strength was in relation to my diet.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    ur lab fvcked u. their is no way u can fit that many mg into a ml

well Schmidty you are wrong........

Test results just came back from another lab thistime Eagle the biggest one and the result just confirm it the new result is 702.24 MG/ML now there is no doubt

Decoder is offline Banned
    ill take it off your hands if, its too much for ya

Decoder is offline Banned
    and if that is true I wouldnt shoot it alone, i would mix it with others like .3mls mixed with a 2.5 cc shot of some test as an extra bonus, I dont think thats even possible. 702 concentration, these labs are getting some bullshit info.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    And you got no results? How much do you eat in a day, 200 cals? You should be growing like a weed.

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    Dude I shot some stuff before that was 600mgs. Test E.
    It was in 1ml.
    I could barely walk the next day.

HardCharger is offline Associate Member
    Damn bro, you're spending a ton of money to get this test....tested! I've had a hard time finding a lad that would test AAS to begin with. If it was me I would've saved the money from getting it tested and just gotten new gear.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    As for it saturating ur receptors as soon as u start ur cycle, as far as I know it takes a long time for ur receptors to be clogged and Iv never heared of it happening because of to much test. But then again I was wrong about ur mg so I could be wrong about this to

deadliftin00 is offline Junior Member
    I'd be sending your shit to another lab before you go filing lawsuits. That result is highly unlikely, and 2.8 grams of test a week is out of control - your estro sides would be insane. My .02.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    hmmm.... what week are u on?
    I wonder how they can keep so much in solution.
    if they did would you shoot it?

i hope to hell not! the amount of BA that would be needed would be next to lethal..it would literally eat through your muscle. most people dont realize BA is nasty shit. i wouldnt even stick myself with any t400+ because the amoutn of BA guys use its considered toxic..FDA says 1% is the max for companys to use in the US legally..soo guys useing 6-8% for these higher concentrations is just DUMB..but idiots want that high mg/ml shit.

Thread Information