jasindude1 is offline New Member

local or online? anyone tried adrenaline?

READ THE BOARD RULES.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    wow..

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub
    wow..
    yeah

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    uhh that sounds dangerous actually....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    an eppy (sp) shots can be dangerous. Not a smart idea.

All my friends juice so i don't know about meeting people locally. Never had to. But its easy to find a good online source.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like youre trying to replace AS's with adrenaline because you cant get the AS's. uh id wait until i got ahold of the real deal instead of messing with something that seems dangerous to me. im not a doc so i cant tell you if its dangerous or not, but if that worked at all i think youd be hearing about it everyday and this is the first ive ever heard of that in my life.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    If I want to push myself in the gym, i eat half a caffeine pill and that is it

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    The only form of adrenaline that I am aware of is epinephrine, which is a pharm drug used to treat heart attacks and other things as well. Since this is not an AAS, but rather a drug used in hospitals and ER's, this is something that probably should not be discussed on this board.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    epinephrine is usually used to control allergic reactions. i suppose it can give you a boost but for all the wrong reasons to this thread.. im surprised this thread is still open..

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    epinephrine is usually used to control allergic reactions. i suppose it can give you a boost but for all the wrong reasons to this thread.. im surprised this thread is still open..
    That is correct, I forgot about allergic reactions such as bee stings. That is what is in the pen injectors.

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    heart needle to i think

BIG99 is offline New Member
    if anyone has seen the movie Crank, that is what the guy injected himself with. And yeah it is very dangerous and shouldn't be used, it is made to revive people from heart failure. I would just wait for the AAS instead of playing around with a potentially lethal substance. Too much of it could easily kill you.

markdessler1 is offline Junior Member
    If you use epinephrine without being in cardiac arrest, or in bradycardia, you run the chance of killing yourself. We use epi during trauma's and resisitations to stimulate heart activity. Additionally it can be used, granted in a different form,, in an EPI-PEN or EPI-NEEDLE to counteract allergic reactions

STAY AWAY FROM EPI!!!!!!!

Dr. Mark

frank12391 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasindude1
    also to i wanted to know if anyone has tried this, adrenaline 1:1, so u inject sq or im, it give u a adrenaline rush for about 5 minutes, u inject and what i do is i do the hardest workout of the day with the most weight possible, it wears off in 5 minutes but u can still feel it i think it helps for real intense days, any1 else tried this b4? honestly you feel like superman 4 5 mins. well i just wanted 2 get sum peoples opinions while i keep looking, any advise wuld b appreciated.
    The normal dose for anaphalactic shock and cardiac arrest is as follows:

10mcg/kg or 0.01ml/kg body weight.

injection IM / SC / IV 1: 10,000 which equates to: 0.1mg per ml or
    IM / SC / IV 1: 1000 which equates to: 1mg per ml

Max single dose of 500mcg

Be careful man.

gigem is offline Banned
    try no explode its alot safer lol

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I think your best and ONLY bet is to get it online...Im pretty sure that most people are not gonna be quick to 1.admit to a cop they are juicing, and 2. SELL TO A COP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ i mean jesus christ, what are you gonna say "I know im a cop, but i need juice, seriously I wont arrest you I promise.." Getting it off your partner was one thing because he WAS a cop too..I dont think you're gonna find anyone unless their mentally ****ing impaired that will sell you juice. And suppose they get caught, you think they'll trust a cop not to narc them out? I have nothing against you personally at all just saying dude... Then you run into the dilemma that ordering shit online (via email,website, etc) can get you pinched. In that case, you have to ship the shit to your house and when Customs &the postmaster show up to do a CD, you're a cop and now your beat... Good luck man, but I think you're assuming big time risks, and let me tell you judges are not fond of law enforcement abusing the trust of the people, really ****s with their getting re-appointed and will probably make an example out of you...

jasindude1 is offline New Member
    yeah, its not like im new to epi, theres diff forms 1:1000 for allergic reactions and 1:10000 for cardiac. and the norm dose is 0.3mg, it is a pharm drug but one thats easy for me to get. so epi u do use in cadiac arrest but the the route is thru an iv, if your injecting sq or im its a diffrent concentration, just wanted to let u guys know, im in school for these drugs and do take pharmacological classes for my degree so its not like i dont know what im messing with, just didnt know if any1 used this drug with gear or not and what reactions people got

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Go for it dude, just stab it in your heart Pulp Fiction style.

Thread Information