TheGuardian is offline New Member

Injection site pain

I have started my oil based ugl winny recently, but I am having horrible injection site pain. I began by rotating sites between glutes and quads, but both were terrible. I am using just my right glute now, because I would rather have just one really sore spot than 4. It looks and feels like I caught a 100 mph fastball to the ass. The muscle is extremely sore, bruised, and swolen. The muscle feels very tough, while the other glute is soft and not swolen. I have noticed in the past that winny is more painful than other stuff, but this is insane. I have trouble walking without noticible pain. It is not red, and I don't have a fever, so I really don't think that it is an infection, but has anyone else had this experience, or have any kind of advice?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll give you the same advice i give to everyone else that shoots winstrol .

Just drink it.

TheGuardian is offline New Member
    How safe is that? I have heard of people doing it, but I also had a friend go to the ER because his kidneys were ****ed up. He had been drinking his winny instead of shooting it, but I'm not positive thats what caused it.

Thread Information