RODDAWG is offline Junior Member

Help Building My "Perfect Body"

25 years old, 6'2, 220lbs, 20-25%bf....I eat well, lots of greens,protein, water. I have done Deca when I was 19 but with no other cycles, I did get bigger but did not achieve what I was looking for. Since then I have taken creatine, nitro supp's, weight loss pills, protein, But have yet to be satisfied with what I dream of. My goal is to stay at the 215-220lb range with a 5% or less BF. I am looking for a lean/cut body that will fit a 6'2, 220 frame. I do not want to get much bigger in mass but want to take all my mass I currently have and rip and form it. I know muscle weights more than fat and I can deal with that, I just dont want to get bigger in mass! What is a effective Stacking cycle to use to reach my goal. I dont want to have water weight. Some professional advice please.

Thank You!

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, at 220 and 20% (giving you the benefit of the doubt) you have about 176 pounds of lbm on you. Unfortunately, if you want to weigh the same but be at a lower body fat percentage (ie "ripped") than your gonna have to either cut now to a decent bodyfat than bulk or bulk now and cut later. Right now there is no stack you should be using as your bodyfat is to high. Your problem most likely lies in your diet.

briancb1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blome
    Bro, at 220 and 20% (giving you the benefit of the doubt) you have about 176 pounds of lbm on you. Unfortunately, if you want to weigh the same but be at a lower body fat percentage (ie "ripped") than your gonna have to either cut now to a decent bodyfat than bulk or bulk now and cut later. Right now there is no stack you should be using as your bodyfat is to high. Your problem most likely lies in your diet.
    Ditto. Clean up your diet, get on the treadmill 4 times a week and come back to check things out when you are in the lower teens.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blome
    ^ agreed

[QUOTE=Blome]Bro, at 220 and 20% (giving you the benefit of the doubt) you have about 176 pounds of lbm on you. Unfortunately, if you want to weigh the same but be at a lower body fat percentage (ie "ripped") than your gonna have to either cut now to a decent bodyfat than bulk or bulk now and cut later. Right now there is no stack you should be using as your bodyfat is to high. Your problem most likely lies in your diet.[/QIS

Is there a cycle to shred my weight to then bulk up?
    What is a recommendation to go either way!

Thanks for your advice!

Dr.primo is offline Junior Member
    the only cycle you should consider is 500mg of cardio stacked with 600mg of dietthere is no miracle cycle to loose body fat, try to get your bf to the mid teens by doing cardio ed and make sure your diet is clean! while your doing that keep doing research on the board and edjucate yourself!!!
    Last edited by Dr.primo; 03-09-2007 at 01:26 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by RODDAWG
    Is there a cycle to shred my weight to then bulk up?
    What is a recommendation to go either way!

Thanks for your advice!
    Start dieting. To be lean you are going to be under 200lbs. I would do that first. No point in getting fatter now so you can cut later.

MrMe is offline Member
    Dont go on a cycle till you cut your bf%. Your just going to be fighting to lose weight while trying to bulk.... you cant really do that at your bf%

Thread Information