a00647136 is offline New Member

Letro and Sex Drive

After being advised by a board member, I am about to begin using Letro in attempt to reverse gyno; I just have one question. If Letro kills sex drive, does that mean my test levels will be supressed? I'm going to use Nolva after Letro to prevent estrogen rebound, but is there a need to use something to bring back test levels (that is, if they are supressed in the first place)? I am off cycle, and have been for about 5 months now. Thanks for the advice.

sofus99 is offline Associate Member
    No, letro will increase your test levels, not lower them.

a00647136 is offline New Member
    So, my sex drive will jump back up again once I get off of it?

SteelTown84 is offline Junior Member
    it should

convalescence69 is offline Associate Member
    watch out for the estro rebound though. Have some nolva on the side for once you are done with your letro, else your estro will jump back up and you might grow boobies

MrMe is offline Member
    It doesnt increase test levels, it will inhibit aromatization. Just do the gyno reversal and make sure you taper it down and start nolva

This is from the steroid profile

Letrozole also does quite a few things which would be of interest to both bodybuilders and athletes. Firstly, it has been shown to reduce estrogen levels by 98% or greater(1). In at least one documented incidence, Letrozole reduced estrogen in the test subject to undetectable levels, and increased LH, FSH and SHBG (4). Clearly this is all of interest to bodybuilders, as less estrogen in the body means less chance of certain side effects such as water-retention, Gynocomastia, and acne. This makes Letrozole an appropriate choice for even the heaviest bulking or cutting cycles including harsh androgens. Also, if you are a competitive bodybuilder, Letrozole is a must have product for contest prep; no other Ancillary compound will produce a dry and tight look like Letro will.

Thread Information