Thread: very depressed

yngnastyman is offline Associate Member

very depressed

does anyone else feel really depressed after a cycle until your done with your pct? is the the absence of test? or the over abundance of estrogen?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    If you are using Clomid that is your answer

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    R u using clomid

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Mood swings can be a common side when coming off...depression not excluded.

Best thing is to make sure your PCT protocol is "on point" and that your taking all the necessary steps to ensure a smooth recovery. This will lessen the potential sides of coming off.

Good luck,

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    If you are using Clomid that is your answer
    I agree with Kale...this and other factors, such as increased acne and visual disturbances is the reason my PCT's no longer include Clomid. I hate that stuff, it makes me feel like a bitch when I come off.

jagdpanther is offline Member
    I get in the dumps after a cycle. In the past my pct included clomid and as others have already stated that is not a good option. I was told nolvadex is a better option with an AI like adex but not femara. So that is what I will try next time.

Taiboxa gave me an interesting suggestion in addition to the SERM and AI. Cholestorol is the root molecule from which test is made. He suggested upping cholestorol in take as well as o m e g a s during pct. I'll give it a shot
    in my next pct.

Other then that bro all I can say is I've been there, and you need to remember that it will pass. For me it was a very lethargic depression-not quite like anything I've experianced before,but it does pass.

b cool,

jagdpanther

yes im using clomid

ive never felt this way, it feels like my whole day is just shit and i just feel a sadness for no reason, it sucks

normally i laugh at everything in life, now things are hardly funny

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    I agree with Kale...this and other factors, such as increased acne and visual disturbances is the reason my PCT's no longer include Clomid. I hate that stuff, it makes me feel like a bitch when I come off.
    Thirded. Clomid sucks bitch tits. What does your PCT look like? Maybe we can just ditch the clomid all together for you. If you're running nolva, you don't need it anyway. they do the same thing, and nolva's better at it.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Substitute Clomid for Myogenx, thats what I did and worked perfectly along with nolvadex . Take 6 caps a day for the first week and second and third week take 3 caps.

jk486994 is offline Associate Member
    Dont mean to hijack the thread, but while were on topic...Im planning on running a Superdrol Compound.
    The Planned PCT I had in mind was Clomid and Aromasin ..
    Are there any better choices out there?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jk486994
    Dont mean to hijack the thread, but while were on topic...Im planning on running a Superdrol Compound.
    The Planned PCT I had in mind was Clomid and Aromasin ..
    Are there any better choices out there?

Thanks
    Look at my previous post, replace the Clomid with Myogenx.

jk486994 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    Look at my previous post, replace the Clomid with Myogenx.
    Have you felt as though you recovered in the same time frame as you would have using clomid?

I also was reading about myogenx and it causing an estrogen buildup due to the rapid increase in test production..in turn resulting in Puffy nipples..I have puffy nipples from puberty already and feel I am prone to gyno...Would myogenx still be a good substitute for me?

Quote Originally Posted by jk486994
    Have you felt as though you recovered in the same time frame as you would have using clomid?

I also was reading about myogenx and it causing an estrogen buildup due to the rapid increase in test production..in turn resulting in Puffy nipples..I have puffy nipples from puberty already and feel I am prone to gyno...Would myogenx still be a good substitute for me?
    Not sure, but if taking Nolvadex along with the myogenx there should'nt be a problem. I think the Aromasin should prevent the extra Test from converting into Estrogen, but don't hold me to it.

all i have for pct is clomid and vitamin E to combat cortisol, im also taking myogenx to get my system back up asap

im doing 100mg clomid 2 weeks, then 50mg for 2 weeks does this look good? it was recommended from the guy that got my gear he said that worked for him in the past

edit: i want to use clomid because i heard you keep the most gains with it despite its other side effects
    Last edited by yngnastyman; 03-09-2007 at 01:06 AM.

canyonbyker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yngnastyman
    does anyone else feel really depressed after a cycle until your done with your pct? is the the absence of test? or the over abundance of estrogen?
    definitely clomid - i suggest u go to a titty bar or something! Hang out with friends - keep urself busy.

canyonbyker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yngnastyman
    all i have for pct is clomid and vitamin E to combat cortisol, im also taking myogenx to get my system back up asap

im doing 100mg clomid 2 weeks, then 50mg for 2 weeks does this look good? it was recommended from the guy that got my gear he said that worked for him in the past

edit: i want to use clomid because i heard you keep the most gains with it despite its other side effects
    i've done 100 for 1 week - and 50 for 2 weeks. It works good. Whatever works for u man.

maybe ill try that, the shorter the time im on this the better

edit: also im going to be starting using ephedra to cut off some of my fat, should i wait till after my pct or is it safe to use during

btw my bodyfat is only 9.34 should i be extra careful with ephedra because of that?
    Last edited by yngnastyman; 03-09-2007 at 01:22 AM.

jagdpanther is offline Member
    Hey bro,
    Just so you know my last cycle was a ten week cycle. i did hcg for two weeks and clomid for four. After the fourth week I decided to try an experiment and stopped the clomid. With in a week my sex drive was back and I felt better.
    I also read that ginko bola and L-acetyl-carnitine help with dopamine levels so I tried that. I felt better - don't know if it was a placebo effect but it seemed to help.

jagdpanther

kuad is offline Member
    this worked VERY well for me: no depression!!!

With this PCT, there will be a rapid increase in LH, FSH, and testosterone , as well as almost a complete block on all the factors that could be causing your natural hormones to be delayed in returning to baseline. For this reason, I feel that the second your cycle is over is when you should start this PCT (a week after your last shot, or the day after your last pill is fine). Remember, waiting for some of the extra androgens you’ve been taking to leave your body is nonsensical, as we want to start recovery as soon as possible to retain maximum gains. There is no evidence to suggest waiting any length of time after your cycle is over will increase PCT effectiveness…it simply prolongs the time you aren’t doing anything positive to regain your natural hormones. And how long do we run this for? Well…we need to stop the HCG relatively soon for reasons discussed earlier. But the Nolvadex , and Aromasin can be used for awhile longer. Ideally, we’d be getting weekly blood work, but we could also get it done monthly, and just running this PCT until we see our natural hormones restored…but weekly bloodwork isn’t really an option for most of us. Failing the option of monitoring recovery with blood-work, I’m going to give you my best thoughts on the time you should be running your PCT. It’s important to note I haven’t discussed nutrition or other compounds that may be beneficial…this is because in this article, I am primarily concerned with the restoration of hormonal function, nothing else. And with no further delays, here are my recommendations for PCT:

Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    You could throw in some proviron to help speed up recovery so you can get off the clomid faster.

Thread Information