odix is offline Member

hair falling out still

I finished my prop,deca cycle a month ago, why is my hair still shedding? im on pct now.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by odix
    I finished my prop,deca cycle a month ago, why is my hair still shedding? im on pct now.
    Your hormones are fluctuating and your natural testosterone is starting to come back. Plus, I am sure your hair folicles were shocked by the high amount of androgens in your body. Are you currently using anything to prevent your hair from shedding? Propecia/Avodart, Nizoral, etc...? My hair was shedding pretty good naturaly untill I started using Dutasteride, basically my hair went from shedding 10-15 hairs to maybe 1, MAYBE...normally its none.

BTW not condoning you to jump on medication for your hair so quickly but are you using any type of topical to prevent shedding?

odix is offline Member
    I was on cycle..thought i could get away without it now..nizoral plus spiro but my bottle ran out and i thought since i was over it would be done...how long do you think this will proceed?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    When you have MPB(if you have) it will proceed until youre bald, unless you get an hair-transplant...

getdowntoit is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    When you have MPB(if you have) it will proceed until youre bald, unless you get an hair-transplant...
    whats a hair transplant? Does the regrow again in the balding area?

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I agree, to be honest with you man. Whenever I did my first real cycle, it just basically started the MPB process earlier. I enjoy my hair so I decided to slow down the process by using Finasteride and laying off gear. I plan on doing a cycle again soon but I can never go crazy with the compounds. I am not trying to sound pessimistic if it comes off that way. I am just saying you have to use things to slow down the process and be selective about the compounds and dosages you use from now on. BUT you asked about the shedding and to be truthful again, my hair started to shed and never stopped untill I used Dutasteride.

Quote Originally Posted by getdowntoit
    whats a hair transplant? Does the regrow again in the balding area?
    A hair transplant is when you take a graft of the hair you have left which is normally areas that are resistant to DHT and graft it on the bald spots. So you now have DHT resistant hair all over your head.

redrocket86 is offline Associate Member
    i've been on sus and it's basically making my hair fall out reall fast!! im using minoxodil aswell as proscar but it doesnt even seem to be doing anything so i dont kno if duta would do any better?

Quote Originally Posted by redrocket86
    i've been on sus and it's basically making my hair fall out reall fast!! im using minoxodil aswell as proscar but it doesnt even seem to be doing anything so i dont kno if duta would do any better?
    Propecia is not really going to help stop hair falling out, its going to help re-grow your hair. How long having you been using Proscar and at what dose? You know it takes 6-12 months to see results on Propecia/Proscar. Dutasteride is the more powerful of the two (Propecia and Dutasterde). But has more side effects, also, how long have you been off cycle?

been taken proscar about a year but just wanna keep running it.

into about 4th week of 1st cycle and its coming out really bad, how much did you run a day?

odix is offline Member
    so what your saying is, once you start a cycle, your hair falls out forever on? Why does that not make sense to me...if its an abundance of test reacting with the 5-ar and dihydro binding to the andro in the scalp...wouldnt an absence of test mean the opposite ?

Quote Originally Posted by redrocket86
    been taken proscar about a year but just wanna keep running it.

into about 4th week of 1st cycle and its coming out really bad, how much did you run a day?
    What are you running in your cylce? Some are just too prone and proscar is just too weak. For me, I was use .25 mg of Dutasteride and my hair was still falling out naturally, NATURALLY! I had to up it to .5 mg to stop the shedding, and it appears that I have finally stopped my hair shedding. What compounds are you using in your cycle?

so what your saying is, once you start a cycle, your hair falls out forever on? Why does that not make sense to me...if its an abundance of test reacting with the 5-ar and dihydro binding to the andro in the scalp...wouldnt an absence of test mean the opposite ?
    No, you are right that a abundance of DHT is going to cause more shedding. But I believe what he is trying to say is that a cycle may start the MPB process sooner than later. I don't think it ever just stops...I think when we cycle we just "jump start" the process. Just keep a close watch in your hair line and crown to see if you notice any receding/thinning. Give your hormones some time to steady out, could be the culprit.

kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member
    Not to hijack the thread but what can I use to prevent hair loss on cycle along with taking propecia??

Quote Originally Posted by kdrkid81
    Not to hijack the thread but what can I use to prevent hair loss on cycle along with taking propecia??
    Nizoral, Spiro 5% Cream, Minoxcidil, Polysorbate 80 shampoo

kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member
    where can these products be purchased?

I get mine from Wholesalehairproducts.[com]

odix is offline Member
    hmm..jumpstarting i wish there was some science to back this up.......It's falling out but i have such thick hair i can tell its receding a bit but not too much, however stopping this asap is what i need. When i do my hair my hands are full of hair, and when i take a shower and shampoo my hair..its just disappointing you know ? Everyone on my moms side has hair...grandpa and uncles..and dads side ;[

next for me its var and eq.. hrt dose of test...test is great but not at this expense..guess thats what you get for playing with fire huh ;] ? GET BIG AND SHAVE IT ALL OFF need not apply for me ;p

odix is offline Member
    oh ya, besides that, my genetics are ****ing awesome with steroids . 27 pound increase on test+deca , havent worked out in 4 weeks, started pct 2 weeks ago and I have not lost anything! ronnie here i come.

Mr.Akeym is offline Junior Member
    Thats what I was gonna say "Just shave it bald, and Tan it". No seriously Im suffering the same thing and not even on a cycle. Also hair restoration is expensive as hell.

randy6969 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Akeym
    Thats what I was gonna say "Just shave it bald, and Tan it". No seriously Im suffering the same thing and not even on a cycle. Also hair restoration is expensive as hell.

i would hate to be bald i think its a good idea to take dutastride with a test cycle, and stop taking it after ur done wid ur pct when ur homrones are leveled out.. to normal.... uwill have a limp one for a few months atleast u dont be bald for life.

i just wanna get transplant in the front.... i wonder how much that would cost be just like a quarter inch worth on my forhead area.... i think if i get that done ill never go bald from anywhere else... its just da front that im woried about...

hmm..jumpstarting i wish there was some science to back this up.......It's falling out but i have such thick hair i can tell its receding a bit but not too much, however stopping this asap is what i need. When i do my hair my hands are full of hair, and when i take a shower and shampoo my hair..its just disappointing you know ? Everyone on my moms side has hair...grandpa and uncles..and dads side ;[

next for me its var and eq.. hrt dose of test...test is great but not at this expense..guess thats what you get for playing with fire huh ;] ? GET BIG AND SHAVE IT ALL OFF need not apply for me ;p
    Watch out for Var man, some people have shed on Var, it is a DHT derivative.

Well, since I am not on cylce and enjoying my whiskey sour. I will say this, it sucks ass to have MPB genetics. LOLLLLLLLLLL Luckily, I started taking Avodart and the side effects have worn down to the point where I pretty much feel normal. Hell, I want to knock boots everyday, Dutasteride did knock my libido into the dirt for a few months but I am back with a fury.

odix is offline Member
    can you pm me a place to get duta ? anyways...var has a pretty safe reputation..lets hope it lives up...in the meantime..id love to do duta or fina but i heard its in your system for awhile and how long would i have to quit before starting a deca cycle lets say ?

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro
    What are you running in your cylce? Some are just too prone and proscar is just too weak. For me, I was use .25 mg of Dutasteride and my hair was still falling out naturally, NATURALLY! I had to up it to .5 mg to stop the shedding, and it appears that I have finally stopped my hair shedding. What compounds are you using in your cycle?
    just sustanon 250 @ 500mg a week

can you pm me a place to get duta ? anyways...var has a pretty safe reputation..lets hope it lives up...in the meantime..id love to do duta or fina but i heard its in your system for awhile and how long would i have to quit before starting a deca cycle lets say ?
    yes me to as everywhere i've seen it its dead expensive.

A hair transplant is when you take a graft of the hair you have left which is normally areas that are resistant to DHT and graft it on the bald spots. So you now have DHT resistant hair all over your head.
    the hair will be dead anyway so its pointless saying it will be ressistant to dht, its just hair being "sown" back into the scalp, its not going to act like normal hair and start growing again.

no, because the androgens have already killed the hai folicles.

Watch out for Var man, some people have shed on Var, it is a DHT derivative.
    no it isnt, there are no androgens in var

the hair will be dead anyway so its pointless saying it will be ressistant to dht, its just hair being "sown" back into the scalp, its not going to act like normal hair and start growing again.

ur wrong buddy it grows like normal hair. after its grafted it grows just like your natural hair. its not sowed on it is surgically inserted in ur scalp. ur probably talking about some old school method.

odix is offline Member
    i dont think androgen receptors have anything in connection with the hair follicles itself..yes androgen affinity differs and greater affins create more hair loss, but androgens killing hair follicles? I could be off. I know that your single hair thread keeps getting thinner and thinner as it regrows until it eventually closes the hole in your scalp.

huh? Dude, they take a graft of the hair on the side of your head which is resistant to DHT and graft it onto the top of your head. It regrows.

no it isnt, there are no androgens in var
    Var is just a very mild androgen.

njman is offline New Member
    looks like u are exposed to male pattern baldness,it happens from person to person,just like some get acne others dont.

odix is offline Member
    i got acne too. **** i got the s h i t end of the stick.

huh? Dude, they take a graft of the hair on the side of your head which is resistant to DHT and graft it onto the top of your head. It regrows.
    Sounds like a cure for baldness if you ask me. But if that is so, why don't all these rich and famous people that are bald get this done, hell I would be first in que.

Sounds like a cure for baldness if you ask me. But if that is so, why don't all these rich and famous people that are bald get this done, hell I would be first in que.

i know some people that have gotten it done... i guess it depends on how bad you want ur hair back.... i think its def. worth it. i would hate to be bald especially when i have a weird shaped head.

Thread Information