Thread: Too Much D-Bol?

BigEast is offline Junior Member

Too Much D-Bol?

hey ive just been hearing alot of shit about running D-Bol in cycles for more than 4 weeks is bad or not recommended. Why is this? Whuts the reason?

topnotch is offline Member
    d-bol is liver toxic...some people run it up to 6 weeks, but definately want to take some liver protection...this goes along w/ all orals...

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    It also will shut your natural testosterone production down hard. You'll be limp and not quite right for some time after. Sometimes it takes 1-2 years to return to normal after a heavy dbol cycle and thats IF you are still young enough to recover but old enough to take them to begin with.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    ??? ^^

Dbol has never shut down my hpta. It depends on the user, and i (any many others) have also never been limp. Its not a "this WILL do this to you" situation. At certain dosages, certain sides are more noticeable.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    It also will shut your natural testosterone production down hard. You'll be limp and not quite right for some time after. Sometimes it takes 1-2 years to return to normal after a heavy dbol cycle and thats IF you are still young enough to recover but old enough to take them to begin with.

Dude, this is not a for sure thing and there is many variables that apply. Dbol doesnt even "shut you down" very hard.

But I agree that one has to be careful.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    I don't use Dbol other than a kickstart for 4 weeks. I think it can be used for longer without a problem. 6 weeks is the longest I personally would ever run it and always with Test(and liver protectant always). I think most people don't run it for longer than 4 weeks just because most people use it as a kickstart and also the bloat. Depends on the person...

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard of it ran for ridiculous amounts of time and/or at ridiculous dosages, which I don't care to disclose.

Best advise I will give when running a 17aa steroid is to run it at a reasonable dose and not longer than 6-8 weeks max, and preferably 4-6 weeks max for the more harsh orals.
    Run some liver aide along side it to help keep liver function healthy.

Good luck,

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    ^^^^what he said...

forearms is offline New Member
    yes,toxic to the liver,maybe,get some blood tests done around the 4 week mark. find out your liver values if your that worried.

Thread Information