swestt is offline New Member

Donīt wanna do this

Hi...

I am about 2 weeks into a prop cycle, very low dose 75mg EOD, i got some good gains but I feel terrible, I dont want to go on. It was a mistakr and I wanna go on clean. Can you please help me, it was a stupid mistake, how do i do with pct after these 2 weeks?

The reason for this is not that the resluts didnt come, already 2kilos, but some bloat, mostly on cheeks made me feel sick about my self and the whole thing.

ziinus is offline Associate Member
    Funny, stop now and no need for pct. Letro the next time if you don't want to bloat

letro, is that like nolva?

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    You made the choice to run gear. Don't be afraid of a little bloat. You can run some arimidex . How does your diet look? Bloat is a direct reflextion of what your eating. How much water are you drinking per day...how much sodium are you taking in? You feeling terrible sounds more mental then anything.

Letro is a very powerful anti-estrogen inhibitor that basically shuts down your estrogen production. You don't need to run letro , esp if you've only been running prop at around 300 mg/week.

Yeah... it is mostly mental i guess.
    when I noticed the bloating I just got really afraid for some reason, but the more I read about it, im beginning to feel at ease.
    As far as my diet im running a cut diet as recommended in the dietsamplethread.
    Water: about 5 litres a day,
    No sodium exept maybe on the weekend.

So exept lethro, what can you use to control bloathing?

Arimadex

Tell me something, you who use Arimidex you take it instead of nolva and clomid in pct??

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Bloat can be a good thing. It supports strength gains whilst also aiding in size/mass gains. If your that concerned, run some Arimidex 0.25mg/ED or 0.5mg/EOD. Or Aromasin 12.5-25mg/ED or EOD.

The "feel like shit" feeling may be 'test flu'. It happens to many of us. It usually subsides (for me) after the first 7-10 days.

horse choker is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swestt
    Tell me something, you who use Arimidex you take it instead of nolva and clomid in pct??
    nolva and clomid are for after your cycle (nolva sometimes during if gyno shows up) and arimidex and other AI's are for during the cycle to control things like bloat and sometimes gyno issues. theres no need for letro for what u are taking. way to strong

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Hi...

I am about 2 weeks into a prop cycle, very low dose 75mg EOD, i got some good gains but I feel terrible, I dont want to go on. It was a mistakr and I wanna go on clean. Can you please help me, it was a stupid mistake, how do i do with pct after these 2 weeks?

The reason for this is not that the resluts didnt come, already 2kilos, but some bloat, mostly on cheeks made me feel sick about my self and the whole thing.
    Back to supplements.
    Gear is not for everyone and you seem to fall into that category.

M.

jagdpanther is offline Member
    letro, is that like nolva?
    Please take the time to read:

SERM/AI Definition

you will save yourself and a lot of bros some time.

Manpretty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ziinus
    Funny, stop now and no need for pct. Letro the next time if you don't want to bloat
    if you stop now dont listen to this boner.....run pct nova 20mged for 2-3weeks, the prop will have shutyou down a bit if not totally.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ziinus
    care to explane as to why there is no need to run anything after 2 weeks of propionate ?

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

pip_squeek is offline Associate Member
    i like the bloat makes me look puffy well my mrs loves it. but stop now and you wont need pct

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Read, then research. When you are done with that, read and research some more. No need to freak out. Just read, then research. the answers are all here.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    That nasty gear.If u still want to get rid of it I say throw it in a package and mail it to me.That will teach it a lesson.LOL

Manpretty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pip_squeek
    i like the bloat makes me look puffy well my mrs loves it. but stop now and you wont need pct
    wow there are alot of people on here that dont know very much at all and will advise people with their limited to zero knowledge.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pip_squeek
    Considering the Half life of prop is 2-3 days I don't see how after 2 weeks it wouldn't shut him down? Maybe if he was in CYP or Enathate he would be teatering on the line with not having to do a PCT but once your body starts getting synthetic test its going to quit producing its own. RUN A PCT if you decide to stop. Even if you didn't have to why take the chance???

violator1 is offline Associate Member
    exactly, bro, why take the chance. bit its your life and theyre your nuts, so the choice is yours. JUST DO THE DANG PCT , so you can rest without the worry.

briancb1 is offline Member
    Have you ever bulked naturally? Yea get can get fatter and puffy if you diet isn't the best.
    Im sure many people can agree you didn't do enough homework before you started.

Get an AI and continue your cycle or stop and run a typical PCT.

Im suprised you ran prop for a first cycle, tough guy.

Thread Information