leeprest is offline New Member

Sus 250...after shock!

hey guys,

Im in the 2nd week of a 8 week cycle of sus and each time I inject it...i cant ****in walk for 2-3days! its worse than a ****in corky! is this normal?

Cheers

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by leeprest
    hey guys,

Im in the 2nd week of a 8 week cycle of sus and each time I inject it...i cant ****in walk for 2-3days! its worse than a ****in corky! is this normal?

Cheers
    Sure is dude, enjoy the pain, it does get easier as the muscle gets used to the Prop in the Sust

NewVader is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Sure is dude, enjoy the pain, it does get easier as the muscle gets used to the Prop in the Sust
    It is not the prop, in fact you can inject pure prop and not have pain at all. It has something to do with the particular oil used in sus (peanut oil or something) some people might be allergic to.
    anyways it's normal for some people, it should get better after a number of shots. Inject in the glute not in the quad or you'll be paralized. Also if you have something else mix the 2 together, should alleviate...other than that nothing much to do..

MrMe is offline Member
    Fresh muscle, prop, the type of oil, doesnt matter, you'll get use to it. Make sure to inject nice and slow, message the spot well afterwards, for 30 seconds or so, and message it every so often afterwards.

My first sust cycle i was a limpin sore fuk for half the cycle.

tj979 is offline Associate Member
    5 ib profin every 8 hours, and a heating pad on the injection spot, it gets easier believe me

Big orange is offline New Member
    i'm taking about 200mgs twice a week and ya the shot i did in my shoulder a week ago i can still feel, i just did one in the ass the other day it's starting to hurt like a bitch now too. fun stuff feels like getting hit with a bat for god sakes. if i mix it with eq will it hurt less?? the shot of that i did 4-5 days ago i didn't even notice.

Thread Information