Thread: Test Prop Pain

BrotherLove is offline New Member

Test Prop Pain

I am on my 3rd cycle and just injected 200/mg of test prop into my ass cheek. I was in severe pain the very next day and now I feel a hard lump surrounding the injection site. The pain travels to my lower back and sometimes down my leg. Was this just a bad injection and will this go away after a few days? I am also wondering how I should stack this: test prop 100mg and deca 200/mg. My last cycle I did deca at 600/mg a week and equipoise at 200/mg a week. Any suggestions?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    200mgs of prop is a hefty bro...yeah it will hurt...mixing it with the deca should help some...rotate the sites bro...prop is an irritant..

MrMe is offline Member
    like Big said, thats allot of prop. We cant tell you what will happen but we can help out what to watch for. Keep messaging the area and keep an eye on it for the next couple days. If it gets worse, feels hot, you might want to go get it checked out. Keep an eye out to see if you start a feever too

vicious cycle is offline Junior Member
    200mgs of prop! Ouch!!

Pops1985 is offline Associate Member
    Yep Test flu

What is test flu? And What should I do right now?

MrMe is offline Member
    Test flu is just a flu, some get it bad some dont. I had the shits for 3 days and my stomach hurt a little, but it passed.

Why dont you tell us what you have and we can suggest something for you. Im assuming you have enough Deca and prop, you can do this

prop @ 100mg/ED
    deca @ 200mg/Mon & thur

not sure how long you want to run this at, deca is always nice to have it for 10 weeks, but you should extend the test 2 weeks past.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherLove
    What is test flu? And What should I do right now?

Right now I have a lot of pain at the injection site. And I feel like a head cold coming on...very tired and worn down. The reason I did 200mg is because my first cycle, I did test eth. at 250/week. I guess my inexperience and stupidity thought I should do the same as eth with prop.

So, 100mg/week of test and 400mg/week od deca ? And if I do get these flu-like symptoms, is it any cause for major concern? What else do I need to do?

MrMe is offline Member
    Ok there seems to be a few problems, if you just started this cycle i would recomend you stop it right away and read before you do anything else.

Prop has to be injected every day (ED) or every other day (EOD). You should be doing anywhere from 75mg to 100mg or test prop daily. As for the deca , you can inject that twice a week, 200mg each time.

So if for example if your doing prop @ 75mg/ED thats 525mg of test prop per week and 400mg of deca per week, thats a nice cycle. But the problme is i dont know ifyour ready for every day shots....

Just a quick update. The swelling is still there but the pain is getter better. My temperature went down and I am starting to feel much better. I have def learned my lesson. Thanks everyone for helping me out and being so cool about it. I am going to take a few weeks off and let my body rest from this since I just started the cycle. When I get back on, I will do 400mg of deca a week and I will do 50mg of test prop EOD. But again, I will wait while until my body recovers from this. I was wondering if I could take an oral with this cycle to give me a little edge. Or do u think that is too much? Maybe Anavar or dBol ?

Thread Information