LETSGETHUGE is offline New Member

Roaccutane and steroids

Hi all,i've just been put on a course of roaccutane and was woundering if its safe to do gear (injection) aswell?
    cheers

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Alot of people take them at the same time, but as your doctor probably told you it was heptoxic. IMO wait until after, but if you do decide take a good liver support and occasional bloodwork.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    If you combine 17aa's with Accutane watch your alcohol intake and try to get BW done every 4-5 weeks. Ideally, dont drink on either of them. I did on Tbol and it wasnt a nice hangover at all. About 5x worse and lasted 2 days not 1.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're on the tane, under the supervision of a doc, BW should have been done before the treatment, during, and after.

Most injectables should be fine when ran in conjunction with an accutane treatment. However, as mentioned above, caution should be exercised if you will run a 17aa steroid (s) in conjunction with the accutane as it is known to adversely effect liver values as well.

Be sure to keep your BW appointments and include a good liver aide(s) such as milk thistle and NAC while running anything that may adversely impact the liver.

Good luck,

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    i never take tane for more than 2 weeks at a time. That course usually clears up anything that comes ever since i did my initial 2 month course

Thread Information