juicepig is offline Associate Member

Cytomel (T3) users

Anyone used Cytomel (T3) only for weight loss??? and is it a potent weight loss drug?

jagdpanther is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicepig
    Anyone used Cytomel (T3) only for weight loss??? and is it a potent weight loss drug?
    I've always run it with AAS. I've read that if you run it alone it will burn fat as well as mucsle evenly. The AAS preserves the muscle.

Yes it works for fat loss but the stuff I hear like being able to eat whatever you want is garbage and you still have to do cardio. It is not a magic bullet but works better then the OTC stuff I've used plus no anxiety.

canyonbyker is offline Associate Member
    its very potent - extreme sides - at least i felt them to the extreme. For best absorption, drink it on an empty stomach one hour before breakfeast. I stack it with clen for the ultimate fat loss.

how long does it take before the Cytomel kicks in and you start to see fat loss results???.. I heard this stuff can raise your metabolism?? is this true?

deadliftin00 is offline Junior Member
    how long does it take before the Cytomel kicks in and you start to see fat loss results???.. I heard this stuff can raise your metabolism?? is this true?
    Yes, it is like having a more active thyroid which basically controls your metabolism

siiiiicccckkkk .. i heard that this stuff can thin your hair.. or cause hair loss anyone experience this????

jagdpanther is offline Member
    http://www.steroid.com/Cytomel.php

The longer you run it the more you burn, people will usually run it 6 weeks at a time, pyramiding up and down. The six weeks was based on a fear of permenantly shutting down or impairing natural T3 production. Since then there have been studies or rather medical reports of individuals who were incorrectly prescribed T3 for years then taken off it. It seems their T4 production and the process of converting T4 to T3 restarted on its own. Pyramiding up makes sense as it allows you to see how you react to the T3 although I pyramid up much quicker then the usual protocol. Tappering off has come into dispute recently. I would suggest you do research on these subjects if you are interested in trying T3.

I've never heard of thinning hair nor have I experianced it from T3 use.
    I like T3 alot but it is not magic, i would run it in a cycle with compounds geared toward your final goal and adjust your diet and excersize accordingly.
    Last edited by jagdpanther; 03-17-2007 at 10:48 AM. Reason: grama

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    i ran it for 3 weeks in the middle of my cycle, it worked as far as burning fat, but also hindered my gains a little. T3 is NOT for everyone and is a powerful drug so read enough about it before you do it

cytomel T3 users! tell me how it worked for you...

Bump...

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    I wanted to loose a little so i used it for like 2 weeks and lost like 10-15lbs...lose strength also though

bogus311 is offline Junior Member
    15 lbs in 2 weeks is awesome...

Thread Information