broadbean is offline New Member

orals and liver - how many cycles/year

Hi folks,

first time poster here. I've done some oral winny cycles and gained really well. I prefer small keepable solid gains to quick come and go gains anyway. Thinking of trying tbol as well.

I was just wondering, how many oral cycles people think is safe to take over a year?

Basics:
    - Weight 245lbs, powerlifter.
    - Dont drink, smoke, do drugs and eat quite healthy - and have been like this for many years.
    - Done two oral cycles with winny starting 50/day and going up to 60/day by the end of the cycle (5 weekers).
    - Take milk thistle every day during cycle.

vlad_xp is offline Banned
    when i posted that i want to run d-bol only cycle someone recommended me Liv52 for liver ... I did a research on the web and many web sites say that this is a powerful liver activity stabilizator sold in nutrition shops (or on the web for 20-30 bucks).

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by broadbean
    Hi folks,

first time poster here. I've done some oral winny cycles and gained really well. I prefer small keepable solid gains to quick come and go gains anyway.
    and yet u run oral cycles lol

as for hepatoxicity .. everyone is different.. some people run very lil orals and will end up w/ liver issues, other can run the shit outta them and not have a single problem

just make sure u get blood work done frequently

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if you cycle properly and come off properly there is none of this quick come and go gains mate....................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    For a non-drinker who doesn't do drugs (medicines included), with no preexisting conditions, your rule should be the same as all gear use. Cycle on and cycle off (including appropriate PCT time).

How many cycles that amounts to is contingent upon the length of your cycles.

M.

thanks for the replies!

Ok, so there are two things to consider when deciding the frequency of a cycle (in this case an oral cycle):

1. liver toxity

2. natural hormone production

I have taken 5 weekers so far, and my question, to make it more concrete, is:

would you run one or two more cycles this year, considering that i have done one 5 weeker already (winny 50-60/day), taking into account risks on liver toxity and natural hormone production.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    honestly.. ur liver could take a SHITLOAD more cycles and probably not even be phased a lick .. but then agian.. u could have some sort of genetic issue and die.. so plz be smart bout it.. run a proper cycle AND GET BLOOD WORK DONE to see how u respond/recover.. otherwise ur playing russianroulette

yeah i am feeling i/my liver could handle way more, but better safe than sorry, thats why the questions here

Jason865 is offline Banned
    Forget the oral cycles and do a test cycle.

Thread Information