likelyladmaudy is offline New Member

need advice 1st cycle

i am thinking of takeing 1 shot of ethenate and 1 shot of decca a week ,, will i be able to inject in one shot ,, eg both together,, when should i take tamoxifen and how much a day for how long ,, is a 10 week cycle ok and how long of before i start the next cycle,, thanks guys any advice would be great i am 37 years of age and 16 stone

DiabeticDynamo is offline New Member
    Get ready for people to light you up about those questions. I would suggest searching for 'first cycle' or checking out the sample cycles. I think in about 10 minutes you will get your answers and save yourself from the abuse you might catch for not checking everything out.

Briefly, nobody would recommend taking them in the same stick, and 10 weeks is on par with most cycles. Theres a start, check out the site for the rest, there is tremendous amount of information, if you can sift through the junk. Good luck.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    you can and should inject them together but for a first cycle all you need is test. Run 400 to 500mg of test for 10 or 12 weeks. What does your diet look like? Go to the PCT forum and read and read and read.

Thread Information