Thread: hcg&clomid

cronaldo7 is offline Banned

help hcg&clomid

im going to be taking hcg in the middle of my cycle and clomid at the end of it. I have done alot of reserch on them but i just wanted somone feed back from peoepl who have used them. wut dosages did u take them at and for how long at a time. also how long after the cycle shoudl i sart the clomid. im gonan be stackign sus and tren
    Last edited by cronaldo7; 03-14-2007 at 10:10 AM.

cronaldo7 is offline Banned
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cronaldo7
    im going to be taking hcg in the middle of my cycle and clomid at the end of it. I have done alot of reserch on them but i just wanted somone feed back from peoepl who have used them. wut dosages did u take them at and for how long at a time. also how long after the cycle shoudl i sart the clomid. im gonan be stackign sus and tren
    If you really have "done a lot of research", you would have found a ton of threads covering both clomid and hcg usage.
    But I'll give you this: I have used hcg during cycle to bring my boys back to size. Used 250UI's three times a week for two weeks, and they came right back. I'm also using hcg as part of my current pct ala Anthony Roberts. Too early to tell how well it is working though.

Thread Information