riskybusiness is offline New Member

keep on hitting blood vessals in delts

Are there guys out there that stay away from delts completley!! my next cycle is in a couple of weeks and the whole injection thing is freaking me out still so much im considering a oral only cycle, but 10 weeks on a shit load of orals aint gonna do my liver much good. i have big full triceps so im maybe considering a insulin needle for that area, would this be the correct one to use and are isulin needles all the same size?

I was doing quads aswell and i couldnt train for a couple of days because of the pain, but this was "sust" , my next cycle might be test, will the pain be less?

And for some bizarre reason my glutes were completely painless, nothing, maybe a little dull pain the next day and for this reason i think some of my shots might have missed!!!

(1 1/4" pin < big enough for glutes?)

of topic i dont think the sust was a good choice for my first cycle (once a week) i was up and down like a yo,yo

next cycle will be

oral kick start
    test enth 500mg x , 10wks
    with stromba coming in at some point instead of winstrol (less jabs)

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by riskybusiness
    Are there guys out there that stay away from delts completley!! my next cycle is in a couple of weeks and the whole injection thing is freaking me out still so much im considering a oral only cycle, but 10 weeks on a shit load of orals aint gonna do my liver much good. i have big full triceps so im maybe considering a insulin needle for that area, would this be the correct one to use and are isulin needles all the same size?

I was doing quads aswell and i couldnt train for a couple of days because of the pain, but this was "sust" , my next cycle might be test, will the pain be less?

And for some bizarre reason my glutes were completely painless, nothing, maybe a little dull pain the next day and for this reason i think some of my shots might have missed!!!

(1 1/4" pin < big enough for glutes?)

of topic i dont think the sust was a good choice for my first cycle (once a week) i was up and down like a yo,yo

next cycle will be

oral kick start
    test enth 500mg x , 10wks
    with stromba coming in at some point instead of winstrol (less jabs)

I think everyone is different when it comes to injection pain. Just finished a Test E cycle and I kept reading how Test E is supposed to be painless. Not for me it wasn't. It wasn't until about my 8th shot in the glute that the injection was relatively painless.
    I tried the tricep once, and it was painfull, red and swollen for over a week. The swelling also traveled down towards my elbow, won't try that again.
    Also tried delts and quads for the first time and never really got any exterme pain. Quads are my favourite, because it is so much easier to control the needle/syringe.
    I would expect some pain if you are injecting into virgin muscle, but just stick it through and the injections should become less painful.

You should have shot the Sustanon EOD to keep the blood levels stable. And 1 1/4" will work for your glutes unless you have a lot of fat there. I would aslo recommend 1" 25ga for quads and delts and 1 1/4" or longer 23g for glutes.

riskybusiness is offline New Member
    thanks , im shitting my self with 1 1/4 in the delts , obviously i dont go right in!! but i had heard insulin needles were the trick for delts, tri ,trap pecs etc. i can only give them a try i suppose, i really think tri's are the way forward for me, and maybe i'l try a 1.5" for the glutes just to make sure!!

You just have to see what works best for you I hate shooting in glutes personally I like to see everything happening and cant do it that way.But Im sure most people are uneasy at first about sticking themself ed or eod,But like I said find out what works best for You
    cheers

I doubt you will be able to get the oil in or out of a slin pin. I can't draw the Test E with a 25g (I use a 21g). Injecting with the 25g is slow, which work out ok.

jagdpanther is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by riskybusiness
    thanks , im shitting my self with 1 1/4 in the delts , obviously i dont go right in!! but i had heard insulin needles were the trick for delts, tri ,trap pecs etc. i can only give them a try i suppose, i really think tri's are the way forward for me, and maybe i'l try a 1.5" for the glutes just to make sure!!
    I think insulin needles are way to small for most oil based sterid solutions.
    I've used both 1" and 1.5" (23 gauge) on my delts, pecs, and lats. I'm not that big, I just don't stick the 1.5" all the way in. I'll leave maybe .5" sticking out if I feel uncomfortable going deeper.

Which head of the delt are you hitting and where? Are you hitting arteries or veins? The arteries are deeper and the blood would be a much brighter red.

Below I put up a link to grey's anatomy online. This particular link shows the Brachial artery coming out of the shoulder.

http://www.bartleby.com/107/150.html

If you spend some time on the site looking around it may help you.
    Anatomically we are similar enough to use this as an excellent guide.

Thread Information