Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    getdowntoit is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    Im not trying to bash you at all dude, just saying that if you are ectomorph you as well as anyone should know you have to eat even more than the average person, so 3000 cals bulking wont be enough!!! Good luck man! If your over 5000 and can't put on weight then something is wrong
    The only place where I seem to put on weight is around my waist, yet my muscles don't seem to respond to training, they do strenth wise but not in size.
    I have come to the conclusion that I'm an endo-ectomorph.

getdowntoit is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    Try KFC i heard their chicken strips are packed to the brim with protein

Seriously though. If I ate "properly" I would be a monster, its really mine and most so called hardgainers biggest nemesis. The only time ever grow is when i force food in me, for some reason hardgainers are just not naturally apt to eat a lot, just have to force yourself till you feel like you will puke, eventually your stomach gets used to the amounts and you get hungry more often. Try whey Protein shakes 3 a day plus what you are already eating. Also you might want to check out the diet and nutrition forum as there are scientific formulas for caloric and protein intake based on weight to basically guarantee growth if you follow them

good luck no steroids yet for you though.
    I hate protien shakes, Yes I have them but I think they just arn't right for me,
    all they seem to do is produce expensive urine.

chess is offline New Member
    I had the diet problem 2 3500 calories are a must try to eat heathy food but if you to dont be scared to eat somejunk hear and there peanuts,whole milk instead of skim,wholeeggs,fruits instead of vegtables,milk and choclate,80%ground beef,spaghetti with hamburger meat is a good cheap high calorie meal,
    chicken with the skin.

force feed better than forced reps

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getdowntoit
    I hate protien shakes, Yes I have them but I think they just arn't right for me,
    all they seem to do is produce expensive urine.
    buy muscle milk, it is by far the best TASTING protein supp.

MY2KHK is offline New Member
    no juice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information