1006 is offline Associate Member

Lower abdomen pain whilst on Test C

Hey Guys,

Im currently on my 10 week test c cycle.. lately im getting a bit concerned as im getting a kinda pian on the lower abdomen side, which is worrying me a bit. My diet is good and i drink plenty of water.. Any idea what it could be? is it serious?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i bet 9billion dollars its not related to aas in anyway

you think so? It happened to me straight after i started.. And i had same thing whilst on second cycle

BIG99 is offline New Member
    I'm running a test e cycle and i had the same thing. It was a dull pain in my left lower abdomen. It went away after a few days.

Me on my lower left, and i dont know if its linked but you feel bloated and full or air inside...

how low? i cant think of anything in that general area that would be affected by aas =/

Nitz5785 is offline Associate Member
    Could be a possible herniated abdominal wall brought on by more agressive lifting on cycle. Just a guess though.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Man are you guna fart

The pain is on the right like two inches under the belly.. think its aas related?

finny is offline Associate Member
    Have you been increasing your protein intake? It's lower than the river, so I don't think it's that.

Personally, I have been increasing my protein intake and I have been getting similar pain once in a while.

Yes i take 3 shakes a day with 2 scoops in each, and have a lot of meat too..

Quote Originally Posted by 1006
    Yes i take 3 shakes a day with 2 scoops in each, and have a lot of meat too..
    wow 3 shakes a day? thats not exactly ideal.. i hardly have one even on training days as food is way way more effective.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Cramps, eat more oatmeal.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

finny is offline Associate Member
    I would limit shakes to only one a day and that I would take PWO with dextrose/malto.

As mentioned by others, have regular meals (well structured of course) and to supplement protein on those meals that are around 30-35g protein, take 1 scoop of isolate whey with no additives mixed with 1 cup of water - this will give you an additional 23-28g of protein added to the meal. Drink this right after the meal and this becomes part of the meal.

To recap, get in 5-6 meals a day and supplement them with iso protein as per your total requirement for the day. In your meals you will use chicken breasts, egg whites, beef. This is your main protein, animal, and now you can supplement with whey isolate. Isolate is the best as it's easier on your stomach than concentrate. As you will find out or you might already know, high protein diet gets very expensive very quickly.

Whey protein is food too, but in liquid form as meal replacement I wouldn't call it ideal.

Thread Information