RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member

Planning ahead for future cutting cycle...

And I need some help.

Right now im closing in on the end of my Deca /Eq cycle and than im going to hit PCT for 4 weeks. Take a 2-3 month break and then start a new cutting cycle.

Im currently at 195 lbs... about 15% body fat.

Im looking to do something like Clen /t3 and test prop or even Eq again but I cant figure out what dosage and how long.

Any body have any suggestions?

Im open to other gear as well.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery
    And I need some help.

Right now im closing in on the end of my Deca /Eq cycle and than im going to hit PCT for 4 weeks. Take a 2-3 month break and then start a new cutting cycle.

Im currently at 195 lbs... about 15% body fat.

Im looking to do something like Clen /t3 and test prop or even Eq again but I cant figure out what dosage and how long.

Any body have any suggestions?

Im open to other gear as well.
    Did you not run any test? How was your libio throughout the cycle?

my libido was normal.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Well, when people run cutting cycles with prop ace, which is a short ester, they will usually use another short ester along with it. Tren , winny, anavar and masteron are all good choices. Was this your first cycle and how long did you run it for?

this is not my first cycle and this cycle will end at about 10 weeks

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    If I were you I would take a little more time off in between cycles. IMO its not smart to complete a cycle, run PCT for 4 weeks, take another month or two off and then jump right into another. I guess i'm just an advocate of only 2 cycles a year. Many people will probably disagree with me but its just a matter of opinion. As for your next cycle I would incorporate Winny or Masteron . But I would take more like 4months off and train naturally with a good diet. See what you can lose with a good diet and cardio and then start your next cycle to speed things up a bit. JMHO

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGetBig13
    If I were you I would take a little more time off in between cycles. IMO its not smart to complete a cycle, run PCT for 4 weeks, take another month or two off and then jump right into another. I guess i'm just an advocate of only 2 cycles a year. Many people will probably disagree with me but its just a matter of opinion. As for your next cycle I would incorporate Winny or Masteron. But I would take more like 4months off and train naturally with a good diet. See what you can lose with a good diet and cardio and then start your next cycle to speed things up a bit. JMHO
    yep because his hormones are most likely NOT back to normal by the end of that next month after pct.

and for the dieting natty i aggree w/ that i would save the aas for when u platue and need to do a seroius caloric drop and the u can utilize aas more effectively to prevent catabolism.

Well what if I just did it natural for a few months and just incorporated clen or t3 and stayed away from aas.

bump

Little update on this... Im about to go pick up gear this comming friday for this cycle.... this is what I plan on running.

Clen /200 mg Eq every 4 days/ 300mg every 4 days Test Prop for 10 weeks than for the PCT Aromasin /Clomid. I picked up Some Potassium Supps and Some Benadryl for my Clen.

Now I have a buddy of mine insisting that I do a second bulking cycle because
    he believes I need alittle more size. And he kinda talked me into it. So if this is the case than I was thinking of a Sust500mg/wk and Eq 400mg/wk for 10wks but trying to keep it as lean as possible.

I confused my self alittle and I want your guys input. If need be Ill post some pics this week and you guys can be the judge. Im looking for blunt truth criticism and just a good direction.

Oops Double Post!!! Sorry!!

Nvm guys... Im going bulking next time around...

Thread Information