MODESEVEN is offline Junior Member

tren dosage...true or false?

i was told you can run this particular tren e by itself,250mg once a week.

-trenbolone enanthate 250 mg/ml

true or false?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    tren is tren is tren. Different kinds are just different time releases. You can do that one once a week if you want i'd do it twice. And i wouldnt do any tren by itself

MODESEVEN is offline Junior Member

vadim_b1 is offline New Member
    Tren shouldnt ever be ran without Test. (Except maybe 2 weeks out of a competition).

crawdaddy is offline Associate Member
    dude, my guy swears the stuff he gave me only needs to be injkted 1/wk. but i still play it safe and spread it out throught the wk.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy
    dude, my guy swears the stuff he gave me only needs to be injkted 1/wk. but i still play it safe and spread it out throught the wk.
    yes you can shoot enanthate once a week...why you'd wanna do that is beyond me....at minimum i'd shoot two times a week even with enanthate just like test enanthate monday/thursday or whatever once a week causes hormone levels to be unstable and thats when you get sides and seeing how tren is already prone to having rough sides i'd be as cautious as possible.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    yes you can shoot enanthate once a week...why you'd wanna do that is beyond me....at minimum i'd shoot two times a week even with enanthate just like test enanthate monday/thursday or whatever once a week causes hormone levels to be unstable and thats when you get sides and seeing how tren is already prone to having rough sides i'd be as cautious as possible.
    Agreed but I would atleast have a low dosage of test as for tren shuts dowm most people hard.

ModeSeven by the question you asked......your not ready for tren. Lets see your stats and previous cycles. Sounds like your friends trying to make a sale.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Agreed but I would atleast have a low dosage of test as for tren shuts dowm most people hard.

ModeSeven by the question you asked......your not ready for tren. Lets see your stats and previous cycles. Sounds like your friends trying to make a sale.
    yea someone sees $$ and is trying to push tren.....most wouldnt recomend it for a beginning cycle i'm going to use it in my second but have done tons of research and have doctor supervision etc so im not to worried bout it but its still a shady drug to use....can be nasty...

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    yea someone sees $$ and is trying to push tren.....most wouldnt recomend it for a beginning cycle i'm going to use it in my second but have done tons of research and have doctor supervision etc so im not to worried bout it but its still a shady drug to use....can be nasty...
    Kicks my ass, I wont use it again. Get more out of deca and dht.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    i loved tren Acetate at 150mgs EOD last 3 weeks of a long cycle. Just when I thought I couldnt get any bigger... whammo

jagdpanther is offline Member
    You can shoot enanthenate once week , but should you? no! the idea is to maintain a higher level of hormones consistenly when cycling, shooting enanthenate once a week won't do that very well compared to using it two or more times a week. So techinically you could do it but its a bad idea.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i read that 100mg of deca is enough to shut a man down for several weeks..
    deca aint GOT SHIT ON TREN , and UR USING 250% more so. . . its your call lol

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i read that 100mg of deca is enough to shut a man down for several weeks..
    deca aint GOT SHIT ON TREN, and UR USING 250% more so. . . its your call lol
    Well when they have the contest on this board, well go heads up!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    one thing i have learned in the past is.. never jump into a contest w/ anyone who is older then you... because they have experience .. and experience is CHEATING!

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    one thing i have learned in the past is.. never jump into a contest w/ anyone who is older then you... because they have experience .. and experience is CHEATING!
    I think Im going to do cutter anyway, bulked for awhile now, kind of sic eating so much........plus I got a bunch of winny/primo/Igf also.

Thread Information