bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member

winny is kicking my ass

ive been on 50mg ed of winnie for a wk now (im putting it at the end of a 500mg a wk of test cyp cycle).ive felt sooo lethargic, no strength and ive gained 3lbs (i feel totaly bloated). so is this a bad reaction to winny or what? i had to quit my workout today 1/2 way through cause i was ready to pass out. should i tough it out a little longer or should i call it quits? im leaning toward the latter.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    ive been on 50mg ed of winnie for a wk now (im putting it at the end of a 500mg a wk of test cyp cycle).ive felt sooo lethargic, no strength and ive gained 3lbs (i feel totaly bloated). so is this a bad reaction to winny or what? i had to quit my workout today 1/2 way through cause i was ready to pass out. should i tough it out a little longer or should i call it quits? im leaning toward the latter.
    wow i was the complete opposite when i ran winni and i was at 80mg a day.....coul djust be u reacting differently to it...or just a bad product hard to say

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    that is weird, winny made me feel like a pro.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    that is weird, winny made me feel like a pro.
    same...i got stupid strong/ vascular on that stuff....even started to get a lil grainy look across my chest and iw as like 13% bf

maybee just a coincidence? thats why i posted to see if anyone else had had a similar reaction. maybee im just getting sick and it has nothing to do with the winny

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sounds like bad gear maybe, Anadrol maybe especially with the water retention. I put on 5 lbs within the first week and a half.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Sounds like bad gear maybe, Anadrol maybe especially with the water retention. I put on 5 lbs within the first week and a half.
    i actually got it from a doc, so i dont think thats it.

i have read posts from bros saying they are sensitive to certain compounds and unable to take them(not many mind u, but a few). anyway im starting to think im just getting sick and its not the gear at least i hope not cause all the stuff ive read says winny is the s***

anyone else got any input?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    stick with it and wait it could change

djacosta is offline Junior Member
    what do u mean its at the end of your test cycle?? so are u done with the 500mg of cyp and you suddenly stopped and now you are only taking winni by itself?? I felt like that on winni once, the first time I took it, and my body who is a pro said its because I took it on its own. I always take prop or tren with it now...also when you say you got it from a doctor, do u mean VET??because winnni is not for human use unless you are using the 2mg tablets??so what brand is your gear?? Those are just some thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by djacosta
    what do u mean its at the end of your test cycle?? so are u done with the 500mg of cyp and you suddenly stopped and now you are only taking winni by itself?? I felt like that on winni once, the first time I took it, and my body who is a pro said its because I took it on its own. I always take prop or tren with it now...also when you say you got it from a doctor, do u mean VET??because winnni is not for human use unless you are using the 2mg tablets??so what brand is your gear?? Those are just some thoughts
    im still on the test, i know running it alone is no good.its from a legit compounding pharmacy, i wont post the name cause i think thats against the rules but the pharmacy is in mobile alabama.BTW this pharmacy no longer compounds it anymore.(probably so they dont get shut down like all the other pharms lately).

Starting some orals make me sick/lethargic. Usually after a week it's in my system and it goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Starting some orals make me sick/lethargic. Usually after a week it's in my system and it goes away.
    i decide to stick it out a few more days if it doesnt get better ill stop, thanks for all the input!

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Check your BP.

yea i need to buy a cuff, think ill do that today. i need it anyway as im going to run some clen during pct.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    some orals kick my ass for the 1st coupla weeks mate...........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information