Cripple :o) is offline New Member

getting back on my feet

hi.
    looking for a bit of help,
    i have been training for 2 years,this last year religiosly, unfortunately back in november i had a motorcross accident which broke my ankle leaving me unable to walk for 8 weeks,obviously my training and fisique sufferd,
    i then started working out again,managing to build the offending leg back up to look even with the other,but not restoring what i had over all before,this lasted for 6 weeks,untill some twat drove into me drunk smashing my face and breaking my patella (knee cap),
    so now i have been out of training and work for nearly 6 months with only a small amount of training in the middle,
    i am looking for something to restore my size and mass get me back on track,and loose some of the podge ive built up by sitting in front of the play station all day while being crippled
    what do you guys suggest and do you think im ready for meds?
    im 22, and have a naturally athletic fisique although im now back down to 175 pounds.

thanks

Wil

ibetucanget4 is offline New Member
    I DO NOT think you are ready for steroids . Think about it man. You've barely been training and now that you're getting healed you wanna take some juice. Bad idea. Get bigger naturally. Trust me. You'll thank yourself in the long run that you chose the natural route for a while. Also, i use to race dirtbikes too man. Except i mostly raced harescrambles. I broke my back (my T9 and T10) and crushed about every bone in my rite foot. I lost a lot of size and strenght. But i didn't take juice after i healed. I trained hard and ate right and now i'm a lot bigger than i was then!! Good luck!!

Thread Information