thekidd is offline Junior Member

How much difference does injection spot make?

If I inject Deca directly into my pecs... how much difference will it make than when injecting it in my ass cheek? Will it make my chest bigger than if I injected into my cheek everytime?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Your chest may swell up from the injection and then return to normal after a few days or weeks.

In otherwords, no it will not make any difference.

Also, I hope youre not running a deca only cycle. That would be bad. Also, you need to have more than two injection sites.

No, I'm not running any cycle at all.. I was just wondering.

I also hear alot about Deca only cycles being bad.. but I have a friend who did it and got amazing gains using Deca only at 300mg a week. I don't plan on using Deca myself in the future anyways.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    It will last longer in your system if you inject into your gluts.

Okay, thanks for wasting my time answering a pointless question. Next time, just do some research.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    It will last longer in your system if you inject into your gluts.
    How do you figure?

No, the injection spot doesn't matter. Glutes are the easiest IMO. I won't do Pecs just because I have heard a couple of people say it causes them problems. But, some people don't have a problem with them. To each his own...

How is that a pointless question? I'm asking for future reference, dickhead. I was just using Deca as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by thekidd
    How is that a pointless question? I'm asking for future reference, dickhead. I was just using Deca as an example.
    You could have easily found your answer by using the search button, thats why he said that...

I tried the search first.. go ahead and try to find the answer to my question and you won't find it.

jagdpanther is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGetBig13
    How do you figure?

No, the injection spot doesn't matter. Glutes are the easiest IMO. I won't do Pecs just because I have heard a couple of people say it causes them problems. But, some people don't have a problem with them. To each his own...
    Actually that is inncorrect. Which muscle group you inject into does have an impact on both the length of time release and amounts released over time.
    The impact that the difference has may be debatalbe to someone who injects multiple times a week but it does exist.

http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/cgi/content/full/281/1/93

As for pec injections causing more problems then other areas, it has for me.
    I put a tear in my pec last week becuase of it. I think the tear went with the 'grain' of the muscle as oppossed to for example tearing it in half length wise. I also know another board member who had a similar experiance. I don't think I will shoot pecs again. For now glutes, quads, shoulders, and lats are enough for me. Down the road I may try traps and or tris -my biceps have enough problems already.
    Last edited by jagdpanther; 03-21-2007 at 02:23 PM. Reason: wrote traps -ment lats

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGetBig13
    How do you figure?

Yes, it does. check out...http://www.steroid.com/Deca.php

"Deca also has a very long active life. We can see from the chart below that a 100mg shot Deca (represented by the circles) produced relatively active and stable plasma nandrolone levels until day almost 10, hence once a week shots are all that´s necessary for stable levels of nandrolond decanoate (as a side note, the nandrolone phenylpropionate used in this study was active, and only experienced a severe drop off around day 5, shooting NPP every 4th day is the way to go). You´ll also note that higher blood plasma levels of Nandrolone are found with Gluteal injections as opposed to Deltoid injections (this is true for all oil-based steroids, I suspect). "

This is from the profiles here on this site and you will notice the graph that goes with it. Injection site is a very important factor.

Hmm you learn something new everyday. Wasn't neccessarily disagreeing with you kfrost I just hadn't ever heard that. Also his question was asking if it would make his pecs larger if he injected there as opposed to his glutes. That is why I said no, it doesn't matter.

Jagd, you were the member I was referring to about the pec injections. You and Tai. Hows that pec doing?
    Last edited by Titleist; 03-21-2007 at 02:15 PM.

hey MrGetBig13,

Thanks for asking. It is still swollen but not as bad. Dynamic strectching,
    like a tennis serve is painful. I've decided to give my pecs a rest for at least the week (no chest day). On the bright side I can do stuff like jump rope and use the rowing machine without pain. It also seems like I can lift with the rest of my upper body normally. I did shoulders last night -clean and press felt fine - single standing dumbell press felt tight/painful whenfully estended, in the pec. Sorry if I go into detail, just figure someone might read it someday and the detail might be useful to them.

As for site injection I think if you inject a long ester 3 or more times a week then hormone in oil concentration would play a larger factor. Then again is the differance noticalbe in reality? A freind just sent that study to me the other night, it is making me take another look at high concentration gear.
    Last edited by jagdpanther; 03-21-2007 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thekidd
    Ohhhh, scary Mr. Internet-Tough-Guy. Your newbie question has been discussed many times, these are just a few from the last 6 months:

Site Injection Argument!
    Spot injection myth?
    Does where you shoot make a difference??
    stubborn calves
    myth about injection spots

Now go do some research and quit acting like a dumb-ass.

manps is offline New Member
    id avoid the thigh

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    use it

^^^ thats awesome. Nice one, slowhand.

Johny-to-small is right, slowhand deserves a bump for that one!

Thread Information