Thread: help

wes2k7 is offline New Member

help

hi i am new to this just want sum help i wanna bulk up but dont know what to use or how to use it i am 5ft10 and 18 stone so i a big lad so plz help

THE PUMP is offline Member
    whats ur body fat % you seem bulked to the hilt as it is.

convalescence69 is offline Associate Member
    well, first off, when you post a new thread, make the title a bit more specific. Second, you are likely to get flamed for not looking this stuff up. You have to give us your goals, weight, etc. Most will say that 18 is too young to be messing with this stuff since you are not yet done growing on your own and your own test lvls are very high naturally. You don't want to mess that up. You should hit the weights hard. I trained naturally until just recently. I tried aas for the first time and I am 25.
    I say, be careful, if you can't be persuaded to not mess with gear considering your age, then research research research, know what you are getting into.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    We need more stats.....Age? Weight? (In lbs.) BF% ? Training experience? Diet?

Welcome to AR.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    It also helps to tell of your lifting experience and goals. Are you looking to get bigger? stronger? ripped? also very important is your age. Read as much as you can so you can ask a specific question.

Thread Information