Thread: 1st cycle

kinloch75 is offline New Member

1st cycle

hi just started my 1st cycle last sat the more i read the more i seem to get confused im taking 1ml of sustanon a week and 2ml of deca and plan to carry out a 6 to 8 week cycle
    is 8 weeks to much for a 1st cycle or would i be better going for 6?
    on a 6 weeks cycle would you take 6 deca and 6 sus or would you be better of taking one longer than the other
    after the cycle has finished will your natural levels of testosterone return to normal or is there a chance they won't? what are the chances of this?
    i realize you can take hcg to make your balls grow back but at the moment being my 1st cycle i want to keep it as simple as possible 1 last thing the sustanon hurt like hell and gave me a dead leg for about 3 days is this normal
    deca was fine no problems
    thanks for taking the time to read this!
    im male 5 10" 13.5 stone

pavlenko is offline Banned
    sust needs to be shot eod to keep blood levels stable, deca needs to be ran around 10 weeks to see full potential of it because it only kicks in around week 5. if u are doing sust i would recommend doing half cc EOD. GL

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Welcome to AR

you didn't do too much research before you started sticking stuff in your body did ya???

Sust at 1 ml a week doesn't really tell us anything. is it 250mgs/ml?
    2ml of deca doesn't tell us anything either. need to know the concentration

Deca can take from 6-8 weeks just to fully kick in , so you are running a pretty short cycle and it will be over before you get the full effects
    also you should run the test two weeks past the Deca so there are no libido problems

No HCG cause you want to keep it simple??????? do you know what PCT is???

Thread Information