z32gizzle is offline New Member

First cycle help

How ya'll doing first off?
    The names mark been weight training for a little over 3 years I am 25 years old from Texas, and am looking into some help on getting my cycle rolling. Im looking into using clen with my cycle. And wanted to know what would be the best AS, and Test to use with it? Any help would be appreciated. Also maybe your thoughts on what my PCT should be.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Welcome to AR mark

how about you giving us a little more info so we can help you. What are your goals for doing a cycle? what are your stats?

answer all the green questions in my signature and that will get us started

Well Im 25, 5'9, 170lbs, BF% I believe is around 12 or 13%, Diet (Im gonna need help with on the cycle), My training is just the simple upper body one day, lower the next, I do cardio about 15minutes prior workout to get the heart pumping. Previous Cycles included all different supplements such as N02, Ephedra(Lipodrene), and vitamins, tried to keep myself as much natural as I could cause I couldnt focus all of my time on my workouts, do to father being ill. Now that im in college and have time (funny as it sounds) I wanna focus my free-time on my workouts. My goals with this cycle would be to gain but only lean cut muscle not mainly mass. As far as PCT knowledge goes I am gonna need some input on that.

bump.

outlawtas is offline Junior Member
    IMO you don't need steroids quite yet. You could still easily put on 20lbs naturally (well, not easily, but with hard work )

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    No expert on the subject and just starting my first cycle. Most people recommend using Test at 500mg/wk for a first cycle. That might vary by body weight and experience though. Search for first cycle on here and you will get a dozen or more threads to read through. The more you read, the more you will understand the advice given to you.
    Last edited by johnmacdan; 03-23-2007 at 11:45 AM.

appreciate it

Thread Information