Thread: cycle help

saucemonkey52 is offline Junior Member

Smile cycle help

hows this cycle sound... im 20 510 185 dont know exactly how much body fat (but not much) and have a strict diet of right now 3k-4k cals and plan on bumpng it up. 5 days a week workout.. i have ran superdrol for 2 weeks previously in the past and loved it..

weeks 1-3-days 1-4 10 mg superdrol then days 5-21 20 mg
    weeks 1-10-500 mg sustanon 250 karachi amps (mon +thurs)
    weeks 1-10- .25 armidex ed

i didnt want to stack it with the dbols because of the bloat and extra water weight... PCT is almost in order starting 18 days after last injection.

I do not want to do a single ester test. Wouldthis be an effective stack or no?

any advice or comments

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't bother with the superdrol, gyno is pretty common with that stuff and since you taking the Armidex ED water retention wouldn't be too bad with the D-bol. Also I would recommend that if your going to use Sustanon 250 it would be wise to inject EOD, because of some of the different esters your blood concentration levels will be a bit random and going to make you have ups and downs with it if your taking it only twice a week. You'd be better off with a single ester like Enanthate or Cypionate . Test is Test the ester is just a timer for the release of the Test.

Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    I wouldn't bother with the superdrol, gyno is pretty common with that stuff and since you taking the Armidex ED water retention wouldn't be too bad with the D-bol. Also I would recommend that if your going to use Sustanon 250 it would be wise to inject EOD, because of some of the different esters your blood concentration levels will be a bit random and going to make you have ups and downs with it if your taking it only twice a week. You'd be better off with a single ester like Enanthate or Cypionate. Test is Test the ester is just a timer for the release of the Test.

ok i can get both but what are some of the better brands of 250 mg test e

Quote Originally Posted by saucemonkey52
    ok i can get both but what are some of the better brands of 250 mg test e
    We can't discuss the brand names on boards but PM the brand you plan on buying and I should be able to tell you.

also would the gains/sides ratio be better with sustanon at once a week or twice a week.. i know it wuldnt be taking advantage cuz the prop is wasted..

testoviron depot is that jus straight test e or a mix with prop

Quote Originally Posted by saucemonkey52
    testoviron depot is that jus straight test e or a mix with prop
    It should tell you, they have a version thats a mix with Test E and P and they have a just Test E.

Thread Information