chipy is offline Junior Member

protien peptide 177-191?

Can anyone shed some light on dosage for the 2mg hgh Protien Peptide 177-191? I am getting ready to run 75mg tren a with 100mg prop and wanted to incorperate this into my cycle for maximum fat loss what suggestions do you have?

chipy is offline Junior Member
    C'mon somebody has to know what dose to take and when? Anybody out there?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chipy
    Can anyone shed some light on dosage for the 2mg hgh Protien Peptide 177-191? I am getting ready to run 75mg tren a with 100mg prop and wanted to incorperate this into my cycle for maximum fat loss what suggestions do you have?

If you referring to the weight loss peptide at ar-r , i've used it and ran it at 200mcgs ed for three weeks. This was right after the holidays and almost through the end of January. I will be starting it back up again once i hop on my tren /prop cylce also actually! For the 17 days or so that i ran it i lost a good amount of weight. I'd say 2-3 pant size worth. Mind you i was bulking up though the holidays, so that may have been why i lost as much as i did while runing it, but i'm all about putting it to use gain in May with my cutter..

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the info mister fantastic, I have been thinkking about getting some but hadn't known anybody who used it. Did you have any side effects from it? Did you supplement anything?

Thread Information