randy6969 is offline Member

cabergoline....should i stop?

I started taking cabergoline a couple of weeks ago. .5mg Every monday. The last couple of days i have been experiencing loss of appetite, nasea, dizziness, and depression. Im not sure if i should stop taking it or not. I started taking it bcause after my test/deca cycle my libido was shot. And i figured this should do the trick. Is there any other safer or natural way to lower prolactin levels??? will these sides go away soon or does it just get worse n worse? PLease help me out guys i need to make a decesion to stop it or to keep going.

thanks for ur replies...

Anyone have experience with cabergoline...?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I never had any side effects. You can always try reducing your dose, and spacing it out. Like .25 mg every 4th or 5th day.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    You can try B6, but its just not as effective as caber for reducing prolactin levels.

xxx777 is offline New Member
    Bromocriptine works wonders. I recently undertook a course to lower prolactin levels and PRL went from the very top of the referrence range to slightly below the lowest. I'll let it come back up a little and then go back to the bromo.

The course was like this using 2.5 mg tablets.
    Week 1: 1/2 tab before bed
    week 2: 1 tab " "
    week 3: 1 1/2 tab " "
    week 4: 2 tabs " "

This is where the course was suppose to end but I was enjoying the erotic energy so much I started taking 5 mg every morning. Another three weeks and I had bloodwork and saw that I had dropped PRL to the bottom if not a little too low.

I got the 4 week course off some web site that sounded knowledgeable. You can try that safely and then do bloodwork at 4 wks.

Good luck

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Letro?

Bigkarch is offline Junior Member
    I would not take it unless prolactin was a problem...such as onset of gyno....bromo may not help your libido....how much deca and test are you taking..

Quote Originally Posted by Bigkarch
    I would not take it unless prolactin was a problem...such as onset of gyno....bromo may not help your libido....how much deca and test are you taking..

ive been done with the cycle... it ended Dec. 28th. even done with pct.

Thread Information