Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member

Three 900 mg shots of super test once every three weeks

Ok, so play with the mg's in this idea if you want. Im in no way considering this I just wonder why you could not do this? What are your thought?

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    450 on Monday them 450 on Thursday..Got ot keep you blood levels as close as you can..

Ok, but the whole thing with the blended test's is that the different esters cause the testosterone to become active at different times. So it seems to me like you should be able to, in theory, just load up on it once every three weeks to a month or so.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    No your levels would be all over hell and back

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY
    Ok, so play with the mg's in this idea if you want. Im in no way considering this I just wonder why you could not do this? What are your thought?
    My thought- its a retarded idea.
    Why?- because it would give you the most unstable blood/plasma levels you would start out super high and by end of 3rd week u would have hardly Any test in your system.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    My thought- its a retarded idea.
    Why?- because it would give you the most unstable blood/plasma levels you would start out super high and by end of 3rd week u would have hardly Any test in your system.
    So, why would this matter? blended test is designed to be used only once every three or four weeks anyway. I guess the question is, even though the slow esters are in your bloodstream, but not yet active, are they going to be causing sides.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY
    So, why would this matter? blended test is designed to be used only once every three or four weeks anyway. I guess the question is, even though the slow esters are in your bloodstream, but not yet active, are they going to be causing sides.

Blended test was invented to use ONLY for HRT patients that were using very LOW doses. NOT for bodybuilding purposes where we use about 5-10 times the amount an HRT patient uses therefore the increased dose would be causing havoc if you don't keep your blood levels as stable as possible at such high doses

Thread Information