Atomini is offline Banned

Need some advice on fat burning drugs.

I'm thinking of cutting down on some bodyfat before I start my first cycle (which will be sometime this summer), and i've been looking into Clenbuterol and T3.

The problem is, I won't be using any steroids while cutting bodyfat down on these drugs, and i've heard that T3 can get your metabolism going so fast that you can chew up muscle mass and lose strength. This I do not want. I want to be able to preserve as much muscle mass as I can while cutting down on bodyfat. I'm wondering if there's anything I can do besides taking a steroid that would cut down on the muscle-wasting effect of T3. If not, then I would have to can T3 altogether.

Which brings me to my next question. Would it still be effective to use Clen on it's own? How effective is it on it's own and how much fat can be expected to be lost (assuming diet and cardio is in check, which it will be)? I have used Ephedrine in the past, and I infact still have some stored away and I am thinking of using it as well.

Bump

GonnaBeHuge is offline Junior Member
    Clen by itself is still pretty good. Just keep it around 100-120mcg/d and you should be fine if your diet is on point. And I agree, don't take T3 unless you are running some sort of AAS.

Yeah I thought so, thanks. Is it better to go with tablets or the syrup/spray form? The tablets are freaking expensive compared to the syrup, though!

As for the Ephedrine, would it make sense to take Ephedrine at the same time as Clenbuterol ? I had heard that if you take them one after another, it's basically useless due to the fact that both drugs down-regulate receptors, and as soon as you finish one and go on another, the receptors will already be down-regulated and the drug used will therefore be useless.

xtremepwr is offline Junior Member
    Alot of people reccoment an ECA stack for dropping bodyfat. As for me I wanted to lose some fat before my cycle and took hydroxycut hardcore, suprisingly went from 246-220 in a matter of 3 weeks with clean eating, tons of water, and about a half hr. 5 times a week on the treadmill. However i dont know how well such a compound would work with T3, clen etc.

I've used ECA in the past and it has worked, but only marginally and not as well as Clenbuterol promises to work. I'll stick with Clen , as a 10% increase in metabolism is pretty much all I need to get cut down to what I need to be in a short time.

Thread Information