I want o be as strong as I can get in compete in two years....right now I'm only 170, but my qyestion is regarding cardio....My trainer says to do none and itll help me train with more power...I wanted to do it sat and sun mornings but I skipped today (havent doen it in two months and feel like a slug, I am training 6y days a wek so its almost like Im tossing in a few cardio sessions.....jus curious......anyone not do ANY cardio on cycle and stay LEAN? When it comes contest time, I will switch to 2 x day but I think I should be 180 before I start again, you? Also, cycle doesnt start for awhile..thoughs?

anyone stay lean with diet and traing alone? My apologies is this is a noth :Jkurz thread: but Im confused as to wheteher or not it;ll really help aside from the health benefits....I do strlll my pup eveyday for a good 20 minutes....plus weekends, I'm up and moving a ton more....alhough my cheat days are on the weekends..... feasted last nigh (strawberry qquick and a box of fig newtons and 2am 0 damn damn good!0...thoghts........if yu do none, how do you stay so lean on a ood mass diet?