BEAR101 is offline Associate Member

Ordering steroids in canada?

Has neone recently ordered and recieved steroids in canada? Im thinking of ordering and wanna know if its worth it.

Atomini is offline Banned
    I live in Canada. Haven't ordered any stuff yet but I plan to.

My buddy ordered some steroids from two different sources. One source's package got nabbed at customs and the other came through successfully. He didn't get charged or in trouble or anything for the nabbed one. I think the laws are pretty lax out here (thank God for that!) because all he got was a simple letter that said "your package has been confiscated for violations" or something to that effect.

It's pretty rare to get your stuff nabbed here in Canada though. And I honestly don't know ANYBODY here in Canada who has ever been busted, tracked by the cops, SESIS, or any agency. It's as if steroids are against the law here but nobody gives a shit about upkeeping that law.

Completely the opposite of the US.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    ^I hate being in the US.BTW yeah i got a buddy who has a pad up in canada and he gets a few loads a year

Saunacrank is offline Associate Member
    so are steroids in Canada kinda like weed? An unspoken rule that it's okay as long as you aren't trafficing? Cus I live just a hope, skip, and a jump away from Vancouver, BC

chest6 is offline Banned
    just order in the U.S. stick to ur own country lol

Quote Originally Posted by Saunacrank
    so are steroids in Canada kinda like weed? An unspoken rule that it's okay as long as you aren't trafficing? Cus I live just a hope, skip, and a jump away from Vancouver, BC
    Yeah it's kinda like that. I don't know about West Coast (Vancouver area), but I hear the farther West you go, the more it's like the US. All I know is East Coast, and although steroids are still a schedule IV drug here in Canada, they treat it like weed. As long as you aren't working a grow-op or selling, you're harmless. There have been HUGE crackdowns on grow-ops recently though.

That's not to say you shouldn't still keep your mouth shut about juicing. If you go and mouth off to everyone at your gym and all your friends about being on steroids, then a cop who takes his job too seriously could still have reason to bust you right there. THe key I guess is as long as you don't go around loudmouthing asking for trouble, then you won't find it.
    Last edited by Atomini; 03-24-2007 at 04:46 PM.

Saunacrank is offline Associate Member
    first off, who said anything about using steroid ? This is purely hypothertical. But lets just say a certain Washington resident goes through Vancouver on his way to Whistler every month, then perhaps it'd be as easy to procure such goods as juice, as it is to get,... oh say weed. But this is just hypothetical in all sense of course.

Steroids are definitely harder to get up here than weed. Infact, up here in Canada they're just as hard to get as down in the states. We're no Mexico up here.

Weed is easier to get. Weed is a Schedule II drug, meanwhile Steroids are a Schedule IV (IV! 4! That's higher than the US, where it's only a schedule III!). Steroids are easier to use up here without problems, but they sure as hell are just as hard to get as in the States.

mcmajor is offline New Member
    oh guys use steroids in Canada left right and centre. its are (albeit not impossible) for customs to but you, so long your supplier doesnt pack up ASS suspiciously as to suggest encloser of roids...or if the name kinda blows the whistle...discretion with contents wrapping and sender's identity is the key...hardly do people go on a loudmouthing rampage or and sing about oil in gyms...i mean i dont see what the impetus would be unless you are pulling up a marketing strategy to sell dem gear...otherwise we cool down the west coast!

Last edited by mcmajor; 03-24-2007 at 05:13 PM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAR101
    Has neone recently ordered and recieved steroids in canada? Im thinking of ordering and wanna know if its worth it.
    I dont understand what you are asking? Do you live in Canada?

Cuz you ask "has anyone ordered and received steroid in Canada?" So I assume you live in Canada. Well than this question completely 100% depends on where you are ordering from. People use steroids in Canada so obviously they are getting them in somehow so that should answer your question right there. If other people are on steroids than of course they can get it.

Thread Information