fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

test suspension only

what were your gains on it and how much did you keep?

ghostdog128 is offline Junior Member
    good stuff. gains were the same as any other ester I've tried, never ran it more than 4 weeks at a time though. Usually about 15lbs in 4 weeks, probably 10 of it lean. Kept about 10.

nice gains there ,how much did you run bro?

ghostdog128 is offline Junior Member
    I would run only 75mg/day, shooting once a day, remember it's no ester so your getting 75mg's of pure test... I don't think one needs to shoot as often as everyone says. Ever notice how the injection site is sore the next day, well that's hormone crystals still in depot.. so you still have some hormone being released. I also used an AI as TNE will bloat you pretty good and I bloat more than most.

bump for more replies..

Blooddraine is offline Associate Member
    im doing suspension for first cycle and IT IS HELL!! I gotta say my muscles are killing me right, an unbearable pain! Will it ever go away??

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Run an AI. TNE aromatizes like no other.

i am im running .25mg of Adex

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I did a test sus only once. I made huge gains but I burnt out from having to inject 2 x a day and stopped earlier then I planned. At first, I thought, 2x a day big deal, I can handle that but it sucked and I will never do it again, that's my opinion and I know others will differ. I also gained a lot of water weight and it raised my BP a lot, this was years ago and before I knew about AIs.

o i was going to sayy why didnt u run an AI, im only a week into my cycle gotta say for first cycle its a pain cuz im a virgin lmao. Why didnt u just inject 1x day, it wouldnt be that much worse. Im doing 1x day so far no problems hopefully itll stay that way, im planning on running 10 weeks well see what happens

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    You can do 1 x a day but because of it's very short half life 2xday is more effective. I know a guy that swears you have to do 3 x a day. Keeping the test levels in your body at a constant level is the best way to go. When you inject test sus it starts working almost immediately, there is no side chain ester to hydrolize.

3 times a day???? jesus thats 6 pins a day im assuming he uses new ones everytime.... and where the hell does he inject after 3 days i would run out of places to stick the damn needles....

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    ^lips, fingers and toes

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    I ran Test Suspension in conjuction w/ Drol to kickstart my current cycle, weeks 1-6.

I dosed the suspension at 150mg/ed, and split up the shots to three times daily. Morning, afternoon, and night.

Gains will depend on how your diet and training are, but i did gain around 23lbs in the first 6 weeks of my cycle.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    I ran Test Suspension in conjuction w/ Drol to kickstart my current cycle, weeks 1-6.

I dosed the suspension at 150mg/ed, and split up the shots to three times daily. Morning, afternoon, and night.

Gains will depend on how your diet and training are, but i did gain around 23lbs in the first 6 weeks of my cycle.
    have you used oil based suspension? im curious to see if the pain is any less because of it being in oil and not water.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    have you used oil based suspension? im curious to see if the pain is any less because of it being in oil and not water.
    Mine was water based bro, pain wasnt really an issue tho.

There was some, but nothing one cant handle.

Selene is offline Associate Member
    it is not very popular any longer and with so many other products on the market
    but everyone has their own preference

good luck to you

test suspension is good but just a doin it only, i wouldn't say its very practical, first is pretty expensive, second u have to shoot it everyday, third it burns like crazy it is one of the older forms of test that has been on the market though, but yeah it is pure test and the side effects manifest themselves quite rapidly so I really would try something else before goin onto that but thats just me and my preference, cost for cost go with an esterfied version, I think u'll be much happier with one of those.

Thread Information