BBASP is offline New Member

converstion units......

im just starting a cycle of test enanth, my source says take 1 cc every 3-5 days, i know its supposed to be between 300-500 mg a week i belive, my question is whats the conversition between the CC and the MG thanks so much for your help guys

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBASP
    im just starting a cycle of test enanth, my source says take 1 cc every 3-5 days, i know its supposed to be between 300-500 mg a week i belive, my question is whats the conversition between the CC and the MG thanks so much for your help guys
    There is no conversion between CC and MG. One is a measure of weight and the other of volume. What you need to know is how many mg's of Test E is in each CC (or ML) of you particular batch. Your source should know this.

andros00919 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BBASP
    No convertion!

If you have a "Test Enan 250mg/ml" ( 1cc= 1ml ) 1cc of this test you have 250mg of test. 2cc= 500mg of this test
    "Deca 200mg/ml", 1cc=200mg of deca, 2cc=400mg of deca

mg/ml means, miligrams(of active steroid ) per mililiter(cc) of liquid(water or oil)

In your case if you have test enan 250 inject 1 shot of 2cc (500mg) per week, test enan is active a long the week (weekly basis)

If you love (masoqist)injections try 1cc two time a week. unnecesary

Good Luck

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andros00919
    No convertion!

If you have a "Test Enan 250mg/ml" ( 1cc= 1ml ) 1cc of this test you have 250mg of test. 2cc= 500mg of this test
    "Deca 200mg/ml", 1cc=200mg of deca, 2cc=400mg of deca

mg/ml means, miligrams(of active steroid ) per mililiter(cc) of liquid(water or oil)

In your case if you have test enan 250 inject 1 shot of 2cc (500mg) per week, test enan is active a long the week (weekly basis)

If you love (masoqist)injections try 1cc two time a week. unnecesary

Good Luck
    Nothing masochistic about shooting twice a week. Andros, stop giving bad advice. Test E needs to be shot twice a week. This will keep blood levels more stable and keep the side effects down.

philippi333 is offline New Member
    definatly needs too be shot twice aweek.

BBASP is offline New Member
    thats what i thought, thanks alot guys

Thread Information