ml87 is offline Associate Member

Cypionate or Enanthate??

hey everyone, i just want to first apologize for my first post when i asked about a good first cycle.. i typed that i weighed 160, im actually 190 (typo). not quite 200 yet but i would like to still begin a cycle. a few people that i know have done the "Novice Steroid Cycles (Cycle #1)" on this website and told me its definitely the way to go. so i just want to know which test is better when it comes to side effects and potency. also, should i take it once a week at 400, or 2x at 200 (if thats enough)? is dianabol necessary with the cycle? and what anti-estrogen should i keep on hand in case of any unwanted effects? thanks in advance for your help!
    READ THE RULES!!!

Snrf is offline Banned
    can't ask for sources bro, but not hard to find...try the "looking for steroids " banner...aint freakin rocket science!

i'd go with enanthate personally, but either is fine. dbol is not neccessary but i'd use it. adex (1mg ed)or aromasin (25mg eod) or letro (.25mg ed) would be the best AIs to run.

and I'm sure it wasn't a typo (6 isnt that close to 9...what were u looking at ur keyboard upside down?)...but whatever, run a cycle at 160lbs, u probably don't know how to eat or train and will lose your gains afterward but whatever floats your boat.

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    and I'm sure it wasn't a typo (6 isnt that close to 9...what were u looking at ur keyboard upside down?)...but whatever, run a cycle at 160lbs, u probably don't know how to eat or train and will lose your gains afterward but whatever floats your boat.
    Actually 6 and 9 are very close on a keypad.

ml87 is offline Associate Member
    thx johnmacdan.. im not using a laptop, im using an actual keyboard. so the 6 and 9 are close. and thanks snrfmaster for the info, even though the sarcasm was takin a bit far but its all good.
    more replies would be great.. thanks!

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    ****PLEASE READ THE RULES****

You may not ask for a source... this will count as your first warning... now please read the rules and welcome...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Thread Information