eckstg is offline Associate Member

Received seizure letter need help

First time this has happened to me.My order was split into 2 packages but I received a letter from U.S. Customs and Border Protection today saying they have interdicted a package addressed to me that contained controlled substances on March 22,2007.Top right corner of this letter says the description was 1 envelope containing anabolic steroids .

Since the seized shipment was only 1 envelope could I possibly still receive the second package?

Do you think my address is flagged now and will closely inspect any international shipments coming to my address from now on?If so how long will it be flagged?

its flagged forever. you still have a possibility of getting the other one. Good luck. Find a new address.

Texans01 is offline Junior Member
    Yep. That blows.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I've had stuff flagged before and I've got other stuff sent to me after that with no problem. They can't check every package.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    scan the letter and email it you your source. If he is worth a damn, he'll resend.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains
    its flagged forever. you still have a possibility of getting the other one. Good luck. Find a new address.
    Um you have no clue. You think they look at every package coming through customs and then cross reference that against a flagged list? Do you realise how impossible that is?

People repeat this flagged BS because they heard someone else say it.

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    I had my package seized. They were vials and tabs. I am thinking of trying the steath injectables. Hopeing they will make it next time. GixxerBoy has a good point!

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    domestic is a wonderful thing!

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    My domestic source charges me 5 times the ammount of over seas.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycrab
    Its a bit safer bro...I understand you wanting to save money but what have you got now???...a letter saying you're not getting it.

chest6 is offline Banned
    5 times? WTF?

I had my package seized. They were vials and tabs. I am thinking of trying the steath injectables. Hopeing they will make it next time. GixxerBoy has a good point!
    You just need to find a good source who knows how to ship properly. Some have better success then others. Sachets are not an option IMO

ru-ga-ru is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    scan the letter and email it you your source. If he is worth a damn, he'll resend.

good call

My supplier doesnt accept scanned pics only digi cam pics mainly wanting to see the customs watermark.I took pics sent them to my supplier he responded saying hes gonna make them up so now time for another round of the waiting game tic toc tic toc.

I'm not sure what the watermark is but i guess i got a good pic of it cause he responded soon after i sent them sayin it will be made up.I had to rent a PO box and use another name for resend though.I'll be one happy m'fer if i get both my packs in now.Prices on my stuff was great and it was *****.I hope that isnt too much info for this forum.

Strange thing is this is my first order to be seized and it was also my first ******* order.Strange cause it suppose to get by customs easier.All other orders received was vials/amps/pills.

I was wondering what you meant by sachets are not a option gixxer?

I have a domestic route im gonna try soon this seems it would be the better way to go for shorter waiting periods and forget border/customs bein a problem but it seems packages could get caught this way also is this not true?Is US to Us mail not checked for things like this?

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Um you have no clue. You think they look at every package coming through customs and then cross reference that against a flagged list? Do you realise how impossible that is?

People repeat this flagged BS because they heard someone else say it.

I'm also skeptical of this whole "flagging" system that customs supposedly uses. They would have to manually type in every hand written address into a computer and run it through a huge database. Sounds like a myth to me

Quote Originally Posted by Coop77
    I'm also skeptical of this whole "flagging" system that customs supposedly uses. They would have to manually type in every hand written address into a computer and run it through a huge database. Sounds like a myth to me
    I have a friend who is a customs agent. They would have to do exactly what you said. Do you realise it would take months to get your package. The only one who could flag your address would be your local PO. And at that point they would need a warrant to open stuff.

Valac is offline Member
    this info has helped clear up a few issues with questions i was gonna ask. woo thanks :P

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I have a friend who is a customs agent. They would have to do exactly what you said. Do you realise it would take months to get your package. The only one who could flag your address would be your local PO. And at that point they would need a warrant to open stuff.
    You may be right about the flagging issue, but I wouldn't want multiple packages seized that were being sent to my home.

Quote Originally Posted by johnmacdan
    You may be right about the flagging issue, but I wouldn't want multiple packages seized that were being sent to my home.
    yes i would have to agree cause it plainly states in the last paragraph/last sentence of the seizure letter quote : Please note that future attempts to import controlled substances may result in personal penalties or criminal prosecution.

Jon0489 is offline Junior Member

So they dont go after you

Quote Originally Posted by eckstg
    yes i would have to agree cause it plainly states in the last paragraph/last sentence of the seizure letter quote : Please note that future attempts to import controlled substances may result in personal penalties or criminal prosecution.
    So do the police not go after you if they get your gear in customs?

They usually just take your stuff and send you a letter, which itself is a real bitch. If they really want to bust your balls they supposedly can do a "controlled delivery" to arrest you, but I don't know anyone (on this board or in real life) that's had that.

As long as this thread is bumped..
    I've been thinking about this "flagging" thing. I still don't think it's in anyway possible that every package coming through customs is checked against a database.. but perhaps they check the ones that they pull aside for further inspection. So if they find your gear, then discover they've caught you before.. perhaps that increases your chances of the dreaded "controlled delivery". Just a thought.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    As long as this thread is bumped..
    I've been thinking about this "flagging" thing. I still don't think it's in anyway possible that every package coming through customs is checked against a database.. but perhaps they check the ones that they pull aside for further inspection. So if they find your gear, then discover they've caught you before.. perhaps that increases your chances of the dreaded "controlled delivery". Just a thought.
    I had a package seized and got the letter. Sent a copy to the source to have a resend and they did. The second package was caught too. I dont know if it was just bad packaging or what. I have heard that they sometimes flag a zip code and search those packages more intensly. Finally one package did get through to me somehow, but after that I dont use that address anymore. Overall the snagged 4 packages and the final one made it through. Hard to tell what was the factor.

ben1750 is offline New Member
    First time I ordered it was seized!!! I emailed the source and they resent it.. I wouldnt worry bro!! Ask them to resend and if they dont, dont give them any more business.. I would try to find a reliable domestic source..

Only half the head ache!!

Good luck

jamo7777 is offline Junior Member
    Does it seem that there are bad times of the year to send from overseas? Several people have complained of seizures since the Spring has begun.

Just wondering....

I don't know if it's the time of year or if they're just cracking down more. a lot of people are getting seizures right now.

Wow im amazed this post is still getting responses!! I just came here to check my latest post and noticed this ones still getting responses!

Anyways I did receive the second package to my home address after the first was seized and I received the letter of seizure so that pretty much answered my own question if I could still receive the second package and I do not believe the crap about boxes bein flagged anymore but in order to get my first seized package I had to rent a P.O. box for supplier to resend to which the supplier did resend and I received awhile back now.

So to put it short and sweet if you got a good supplier thatll resend with proof of seizure letter then pay no attention to the threat of a seizure letter.

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    Good to hear. Thanks for the update

gymrat1969 is offline Associate Member
    I believe when you get a letter that your address is flagged its just to stop you from buying gear - to scare you! It is impossible for customs to scan ever single letter and package there are billions and to copy each name in the data base it would take months to receive it.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat1969
    I believe when you get a letter that your address is flagged its just to stop you from buying gear - to scare you! It is impossible for customs to scan ever single letter and package there are billions and to copy each name in the data base it would take months to receive it.
    The letter doesn't say your address is flagged. As far as I can tell address flagging is a myth created and perpetuated by boards like this.

Thread Information