irishpride408 is offline Junior Member

test enan question

just got some enan i won't say what kind but question i have is it has 250mg 20ml bottle. how much differance is it between a 10ml & 20ml bottles,(size of bottle) just want to make sure it is what it's supposed to be. also the guy told me to use 23 guage and bring it to the 1cc mark 2 times a week 250 @ 500 a week i have posted on here several times just curious to see if that is correct i can't find anything on actual doses and i know that every compound is different in how much to take, does test enan come in 20 ml bottles
    31-5'10"-217 not sure of BF% have been serious for about 1 1/2 years 3 to five days a week

theboss is offline Associate Member
    OMG.....you dont sound ready at all.

Kristofer68ss is offline Associate Member
    nope, not at all........

I Read and researched for almost 2 years before i took the plunge.

I am still learning.

then what is this forum for

i guess we all should be doctors then in order to do steroids . i have been researching for the last year and i am still researching, if you know somewhere that has that info i will gladley read up on it myself but i thought that these forums for people to (join, research ,and ask questions that they are unsure of without always getting ragged on)

dude...you dont even realize that a 20ml vial is just twice the volume of a 10ml...the same as buying 2 10ml vials......the Test is your vial is dosed at 250mg/cc...therefore if you are doing 1cc each shot you are getting 250mg of the gear. if you want to do 2cc's you can do that in one shot or split it in 2 like your 'guy' told you ....since you are using Test E it does not matter......

oh..here is a question for you...do you know what your PCT is going to be....or what PCT is at all ?? how is your diet....and how do you train.

your amateur approach to research suggests that you have done none at all.

yes i have

thank you for the answer sorry not all of us have been around bottles of juice, there is not a store to go to and see what is what and there are alot of assholes out there that like to rip people of to support their own juice habit, and by the way my diet is fine and i am using L dex throughout and nolva for pct thank for asking though i appreciate all of your help anything i am missing i am glad to hear from you as well.

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    It could come in a 20ml bottle. That doesn't have anything to do with how much you take at one time or during a week. If you post more about yourself, such as what are your goals and any cycle history you might get more help. You may not like what is said, but they are truthful to what they believe. If you don't trust your source, post a picture of the bottle in the pic forum. Someone may have had experience with it before.

Also read this, Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Enanthate. Search for Test in actual topics and you will get others discussion on the same topics you want answered. Also read about PCT. Don't start pumping crap into yourself until you do the research. You will run into problems otherwise.

That is likely as much hand holding as you will get here until you do some research.

thanks

i have never done a cycle been lifting off and on for 15 years. serious for the last year & a Half. looking to gain some mass thats all. the question was, is a 20ml bottle larger or is it just dosed higher i don't know the differance in bottle size, i have done research and still can't find anything, that comes with expierience not research. just asking about size of bottles and how they come and whether the 20 ml is just a higher dose than the 10 ml bottle thanks again, if someone has a site that shows the size difference in bottles or info like that please let me know , i will gladly do my own research also if you need the lab name let me know if that is ok

jagdpanther is offline Member
    I'm not being an asshole just trying to get you to use your noodles.
    Does a 2 liter bottle of coke hold more soda or a 1 liter bottle of coke?
    If I pour an 8oz cup of soda from the 1 liter bottle and a second 8oz cup from the 2 liter bottle which cup of soda will have more sugar?

by the way to keep blood levels of test relativley stable you should inject at least twice a week with an enanthenate. technically you could do it once a week but your blood levels would be super high in the 24 hours after injection and very low in comparison by day 6.
    Last edited by jagdpanther; 03-29-2007 at 08:38 AM.

Tamiflu is offline New Member
    Last edited by Tamiflu; 04-15-2007 at 08:15 AM.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    That's a tough one Jag?? I never thought about that!! It's sounds like you are a little unsre about things Irish. I would ask some more questions and do a little more research. Not trying to flame you.

if you must see a pic...here are examples of a 20ml vs. a 10ml (on either end)....from my own collection. the dose of either 10ml or 20ml should be the same if its coming from the same lab (ie. 250mg/ml)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails test enan question-ltl.jpg  

thanks

that picture just answered all my questions thank you very much

one more

on a 23 guage pin would the 1cc mark be a 250mg shot thanks if thats a stupid question sorry i can't find info on that stuff thanks again

if its dosed at 250mg/cc then yes....depending on your stuff you might be able to use 25g.

Google is your friend.

In many countries, steroids are legal and even can be purchased over the counter. As a results many of these injectable anabolics are administered by the user. Below is information aiding in the conversion of such drugs. This article does not endorse the use of illegal drugs.

I. U.= international unit. This is a unit used to measure the activity (that is, the effect) of many vitamins and drugs. For each substance to which this unit applies, there is an international agreement specifying the biological effect expected with a dose of 1 IU. Other quantities of the substance are then expressed as multiples of this standard. This also means that this measurment is not based on sheer volume or weight of the substance, but rather the effect.

ml = milliliter. This is a VOLUME measurement. it is 1/1000 of a liter. when talking about water or similar liquids, it is equivelant to one cubic centimeter.

cc = cubic centimeter. This is also a VOLUME measurement. Most syringes measure their capacity in cc's. If you have a 5cc syringe, it will hold ~5ml of liquid in it.

mg = milligram. This is a WEIGHT measurement. It is 1/1000 of a gram. the amount of chemical substance is often measured in milligrams. For injectable solutions, this will be reported as a concentration of weight to volume, such as mg/ml (milligrams per milliliter). In the case of orally administered substances, the weight of chemical is labeled, athough the actual weight of the pill/capsule may be much higher, because of the use of filler substances. This means that a small pill may be much more potent than a large pill, so don't judge a pill based on its size, but the actual amount of substance for which it is labeled as.

mcg = microgram = 1/1000 of a mg (milligram) There are one thousand micrograms in one milligram.

Conversion factors:
    1000 mcg (microgram) = 1 mg (milligram)
    1000 mg (milligram) = 1 g (gram)
    1000 g (gram) = 1 kg (kilogram)
    1000 ml (milliliter) = 1 liter
    1ml (water) = 1cc (water)
    1ml (oil) ~ 1cc (oil) (~ denotes approximately equal to)

Examples putting it all together

Say a user has some Drug XYX from two different companies. One is 'XYX-300' from QV, and one from BM which is 'XYZ-100'. Both of these are XYZ DRUG, but they have different concentrations. What this means is....

for the XYZ-300:
    if you take 1 ml (one milliliter) of this solution, it will take up ~1cc (one cubic centimeter) of space in the syringe. There will be 300mg (three hundred milligrams) of XYZ in this dosage.

for the XYZ-100:
    if you take 1 ml (one milliliter) of this solution, it will take up ~1cc (one cubic centimeter) of space in the syringe. There will be 100mg (one hundred milligrams) of XYZ in this dosage.

If you put the syringes side by side, they appear the exact same, so what is the difference? the XYZ-300 has a concentration of 300mg/ml, while the XYZ-100 only has a concentration of 100mg/ml. This means that the syringe with XYZ-300 has three times (3x) the amount of DRUG XYZ in the same exact volume as the syringe with XYZ-100.
    Last edited by johnmacdan; 03-29-2007 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnmacdan
    Does cc=ml?
    1 cubic centimeter = 1ml of H2O, they are both measurements of volume.
    after edit
    opps you beat me to it. Nice research bro.

Quote Originally Posted by jagdpanther
    1 cubic centimeter = 1ml of H2O, they are both measurements of volume.
    after edit
    opps you beat me to it. Nice research bro.
    Thanks, too dumb of a question for me to ask. I deleted it and posted something informational, but you had to preserve it for posterity. Thanks lol

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theboss
    dude...you dont even realize that a 20ml vial is just twice the volume of a 10ml...the same as buying 2 10ml vials......the Test is your vial is dosed at 250mg/cc...therefore if you are doing 1cc each shot you are getting 250mg of the gear. if you want to do 2cc's you can do that in one shot or split it in 2 like your 'guy' told you ....since you are using Test E it does not matter......
    oh..here is a question for you...do you know what your PCT is going to be....or what PCT is at all ?? how is your diet....and how do you train.

your amateur approach to research suggests that you have done none at all.
    Really? so 99% of everyone elses responce on doing two shots per week to keep hormone levels stable dosent really matter?

wow really learn sumthin new everyday............

Quote Originally Posted by johnmacdan
    Thanks, too dumb of a question for me to ask. I deleted it and posted something informational, but you had to preserve it for posterity. Thanks lol
    i guess you owe me one there. I'll have to be extra careful from now on an make sure I cross all my ts and such.

Quote Originally Posted by MFT81
    Really? so 99% of everyone elses responce on doing two shots per week to keep hormone levels stable dosent really matter?

wow really learn sumthin new everyday............

not saying that at all....but eveyone knows you can do Test E once a week and its still a great cycle for the newb....plus less pokes

99.9% of ALL your answers are here>>>>>> www.steroid.com

and the SEARCH Function.

If after you have done a search on the follwing terms: vial, pct, test, test e, first cycle, dosage, inject, injection, abcess, infection, DIET, .................you get the point......

then ask your questions............. we will be glad to help.

t_machine7 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jagdpanther
    I'm not being an asshole just trying to get you to use your noodles.
    Does a 2 liter bottle of coke hold more soda or a 1 liter bottle of coke?
    If I pour an 8oz cup of soda from the 1 liter bottle and a second 8oz cup from the 2 liter bottle which cup of soda will have more sugar?

Haha..good call..hey man Im a newbie to...we all get flamed. But the best thing is research which you are doing. Good luck im doing the same cycle..well almost.
    Good luck man. RESEARCH eat good,sleep,train, RESEARCH lol. Thats my schedule bro.

johnmacdan-->Good info on the converts.

Quote Originally Posted by t_machine7

Haha..good call..hey man Im a newbie to...we all get flamed. But the best thing is research which you are doing. Good luck im doing the same cycle..well almost.
    Good luck man. RESEARCH eat good,sleep,train, RESEARCH lol. Thats my schedule bro.

johnmacdan-->Good info on the converts.
    excellent response. especially the research

The F.A.Q.s are great too.

Like these.

http://forums.steroid.com/faq.php?fa...faq#faq_as_faq

finny is offline Associate Member
    Come on guys, you're too hard on the guy. He just wanted to know if 10ml and 20ml bottles are different sizes. He didn't know that ml stand for volume measure, same as L, it is just much smaller, mili liter.

10ml x 2 = 20ml ---- it takes 1000ml to fill 1L

For dosing, the bottle will usually say how many mg of the product are per 1ml. In your case as you said, it is 250mg of test e for each 1ml (250mg/1ml).

Quote Originally Posted by finny
    Come on guys, you're too hard on the guy.
    I wasn't being hard on him, I think he is more capable then he let on.
    I just wanted him to relate his question to something he may encounter regularly, in this case bottles of soda.
    If you make a healthy perosn use a crutch they will become a cripple.

209 hits on the term "vial"................... its that simple.

http://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=3797624

Thread Information