AnabolicErick is offline Junior Member

T3/CLEN question *spywizard*

*I did not want to post jack and i seen that you had some thought on the subject.*
    Spywizard, PLEASE elaborate more on the "shot comings" i would like to know a little more about your thought on these two supps. And could you please list a alternatives to these two like you said in your post please!. I am about to start my summer cycle and i am really looking into these two supps,
    also if it would not be too much trouble to ask but how would i dose these two supps T3/CLEN stack... thanks
    my cycle will look like this
    week 1-15 test E @ 750mgs per week
    week 9-15 winn @ 50mgs ed
    week 1-18 nolva @ 100mgs ed
    week 16-18 clomi @ 100mgs ed

any help please anyone

will someone please toss in their 2 cents? thanks

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen ....results are not worth the risks IMO....I would never touch it again.

T3...good in moderation when ran with GH...other than that it does nothing for you that diet and cardio will not do.

Damiongage, will you please tell me a few of the risks that freaked you out the most... if its gonna **** with my heart like hard core im not gonna try it

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    clen you should try , because its good for PCT as it helps you keep the weight up same time burn some fats .

well theres risk of course its just my advise i use clen and ehprine before , now i am throwing in T3 T4 as well

Will you please tell me a some of the risks on the deep end?? thanks

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen is a lttle too rough on the old ticker for my tastes. Everyone has their own opinion on it...but for me. The amount of results I seen from it (almost nothing) is not worth any chance of damaging the heart.

darkwing is offline Junior Member

working for me

I have been using it for 2 weeks, and it has been working great. It took afew days for the hand shaking to decrease, but I with the t3/clen combo I have dereased body fat significantly. You just have to weigh to benefit with the risk. It was worth it for me so far.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    Clen ....results are not worth the risks IMO....I would never touch it again.

T3...good in moderation when ran with GH...other than that it does nothing for you that diet and cardio will not do.

T3 is way more dangerous than clen. just a thought.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    lol.. what makes you beleive T3 is more dangerous this clenbeuterol? Some say clen creates scar tissue around your heart.. T3 is a synthetic drug to create a over active thyroid gland.. Which in study has been proved to never not overcome usage and return to normal function?

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by duramaxedge
    lol.. what makes you beleive T3 is more dangerous this clenbeuterol? Some say clen creates scar tissue around your heart.. T3 is a synthetic drug to create a over active thyroid gland.. Which in study has been proved to never not overcome usage and return to normal function?
    i guess its not dangerous if you dont mind becoming dependent of it, which can happen if you take it too long.it is a powerful drug.

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwing
    I have been using it for 2 weeks, and it has been working great. It took afew days for the hand shaking to decrease, but I with the t3/clen combo I have dereased body fat significantly. You just have to weigh to benefit with the risk. It was worth it for me so far.
    darkwing are you using any other Roids, or just a clen /t3 combo?

darkwing is offline Junior Member
    Just using clen /t3 right now. I might add some var, but that is it. I am VERY gino prone. I can't do any test, deca , or tren . I am getting good results so far w/ the t3/clen combo. Decreased bf%, and I have actually increased strength.

Thread Information