Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    elitetky is offline Associate Member
    Test C

Tren E

A bomb

Winny

you will get all the strenght size and cuts but you also get = amount of side effects @

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    1-4 dbol 50mgs ed
    1-12 cyp like 600mgs ew
    6-12 anavar or winny 50mgs ed
    Last edited by Machin3; 04-04-2007 at 08:10 PM.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    good god... 600mgs a day? I think he meant 600/wk

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    This is what I am doing for my second cycle.

8 weeks, maybe 10

1-8 Test prop 100mg/ed or 75mg/ed
    1-8 Tren Ace 75mg/ed or 50mg/ed
    1-8 Masteron 50mg/ed or 75mg/ed
    Still deciding on some of the doses.

This should put on some quality lean muscle, while burning some fat.

with 50mgs/dat dbol and 600/wk test cyp you'll get some bloat.. and maybe some bacne. might have some hair fall out too.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machin3
    1-4 dbol 50mgs ed
    1-8 tren 100mgs ed
    1-12 cyp like 600mgs ed
    6-12 anavar or winny 50mgs ed
    If you're talking about trenA, I wouldn't start it until week 4 and the test should be 600mg a week.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Why are you guys recommending Tren for a SECOND cycle? Bad Idea

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Why are you guys recommending Tren for a SECOND cycle? Bad Idea
    Well I've done numerous cycles, almost all of them uninformed and I just stuck myself with tren for the first time today. You have to understand that most boards make tren sound like God's gift to building muscle and strength. How would you expect guys to not want to give it a go?

Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    Well I've done numerous cycles, almost all of them uninformed and I just stuck myself with tren for the first time today. You have to understand that most boards make tren sound like God's gift to building muscle and strength. How would you expect guys to not want to give it a go?
    thats the point..its a really strong roid. like the end all be all of steroids . not for the beginner. people are gonna do what they're gonna do...but to jump into tren right off the bat I don't think is a good idea either

Well, using it for your second cycle is better that using it for your first. The problem I see is even if you run 6 cycles before you run tren , you will still be running tren for the first time. I don't see how running a few cycles before hand will make the tren easier to tolerate. If you are going to have bad sides with tren, then I don't see why waiting till the 4th or 5th cycle to run it would make it any easier. Just my 2 cents.

To learn if you are prone to hair loss, gyno, high blood pressure, and all the other bad sides FIRST from less harsh steroids before jumping into the grand daddy and causing health problems you may not be prepared for.

If you get sides like that from the less harsh compound, then you learn maybe TREN is NOT for you or at least be prepared for hte sides with extra anchillaries.

there is a smart way to play this game and a reckless way, you choose

But hey, to each their own......

To learn if you are prone to hair loss, gyno, high blood pressure, and all the other bad sides FIRST from less harsh steroids before jumping into the grand daddy and causing health problems you may not be prepared for.

If you get sides like that from the less harsh compound, then you learn maybe TREN is NOT for you or at least be prepared for hte sides with extra anchillaries.

there is a smart way to play this game and a reckless way, you choose

But hey, to each their own......
    So would it be best to run another 19nor compound that is less harsh, such as deca to see how you react to that family?

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    So would it be best to run another 19nor compound that is less harsh, such as deca to see how you react to that family?

I would, but if you are gonna run Tren at least you chose the right one to run. If you notice bad sides from Tren A you can stop and its out of you in days rather than weeks for Tren E

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    I would, but if you are gonna run Tren at least you chose the right one to run. If you notice bad sides from Tren A you can stop and its out of you in days rather than weeks for Tren E
    I am still worried about tren I will give NPP a go first.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    It'd be good for you to decide your main focus... size OR cuts. Your diet is going to have to be suited toward either one to effectively achieve your goals the way you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    It'd be good for you to decide your main focus... size OR cuts. Your diet is going to have to be suited toward either one to effectively achieve your goals the way you want to.
    Tren should give you both size and definition.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    Tren should give you both size and definition.
    I agree, certain drugs are suited for both, but in order to meet his goals most effectively his diet has to be suited towards them.

Manpretty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAngryPimp
    Anyone else care to comment or have any advice ???

how about do some research make your own cycle then ask for advice.........

Quote Originally Posted by elitetky
    Test C

Tren E

A bomb

Winny

you will get all the strenght size and cuts but you also get = amount of side effects @
    why would you run C and E at the same time.....do you know anything about esters????

edit....sorry thats tren e not test e.......still a stupid idea IMO for a second cycle

I wouldnt be asking for advice if I could "make" my own cycle I dont even know what half of these steriods do , I have read the profiles but am skeptikal and still a little lost and confused, SO I turn to you guys so called experienced people , been there done that got the post card here is what i think would be in your best interest , thats what im looking for , trust me if i know what I was going to mix with the test to get the most benifit out of i would not waste my time in here. I need to know what to stack on top of the test thats going to benifit me greatly. So keep them responses comming please!!

There is your answer in RED..Never stick anything in your body when YOU don't know what it is. We could tell you a million things, but its YOUR body. There are profiles here you can READ.. YOU need to be able to understand this stuff not just ask what to take.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    There is your answer in RED..Never stick anything in your body when YOU don't know what it is. We could tell you a million things, but its YOUR body. There are profiles here you can READ.. YOU need to be able to understand this stuff not just ask what to take.
    lol yeah thats sad.. going to run a cycle when when he has no clue to wat half the compounds he is going to put into his body does.. not even ready for a first cycle imo.

I wouldnt be asking for advice if I could "make" my own cycle I dont even know what half of these steriods do , I have read the profiles but am skeptikal and still a little lost and confused, SO I turn to you guys so called experienced people , been there done that got the post card here is what i think would be in your best interest , thats what im looking for , trust me if i know what I was going to mix with the test to get the most benifit out of i would not waste my time in here. I need to know what to stack on top of the test thats going to benifit me greatly. So keep them responses comming please!!
    try stacking some training knowledge, food and sleep.....along with some not being a douche.

the thing is how do you know if im giving good advice.....you dont......i could tell you youll gain 200lbs if you stack all the steroids on steroid .com for one week.......

would it be a good idea to take that advice??????

a little knowledge will go along way..........

look to people on the board to catch your mistakes NOT to make up entire cycles for you....you have to know for yourself whats a good cycle for your specific goals and for your body.....

Selene is offline Associate Member
    perhaps I miss the information but you want people to produce a cycle for you and you not give your stats or cycle experience. You should be researching the different AAS, their esters, 1/2 lives etc

read and research more, good luck to you

oh and you may also want to ask someone to work out pct for you or you'll have no more sexual function

scribbs12 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Manpretty
    how about do some research make your own cycle then ask for advice.........
    imo.... i think your thread is somewhat rediculous.. you can answer half of your questions if you did some research.. by the looks of alot of your previous threads.. and double threads... it seems you havent done any research and that you're only posting questions and want other people to do the research for you.. stop being lazy man....i was where you were at last year.... and i spend a few hours a night reading and rereading shit i dont understand... if you were really concerned about growing and taking steroids for that extra edge... you would at least take the time to understand what your sticking in your body...
    Last edited by scribbs12; 04-04-2007 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbs12
    imo.... i think your thread is somewhat rediculous.. you can answer half of your questions if you did some research.. by the looks of alot of your previous threads.. and double threads... it seems you havent done any research and that you're only posting questions and want other people to do the research for you.. stop being lazy man....i was where you were at last year.... and i spend a few hours a night reading and rereading shit i dont understand... if you were really concerned about growing and taking steroids for that extra edge... you would at least take the time to understand what your sticking in your body...
    are you talking to me for this whole rant???

double threads???.......you might want to take a looky at my post history again there bud.......

dont forget to read my responces to the garbage you post specifically.....

I wouldnt be asking for advice if I could "make" my own cycle I dont even know what half of these steriods do , I have read the profiles but am skeptikal and still a little lost and confused,
    im very educated and have alot of resources including Labcorp connections and my wife her dad is an oncologist and a hemotologist for the slow thats a cancer doctor and a blood doctor
    which is it????

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    which is it????
    im going to go w/ option A

double threads???.......you might want to take a looky at my post history again there bud.......

I'm thinking he was just CONFIRMING your post. and telling the original poster he needs to research. but thats just MHO

^^^^well if thats the case im sorry scribbs

Test C
    Winny for the last 6 weeks
    and most importantly DIET and CARDIO if you really want to get ripped

PCT as well.

HGH is really a long term thing and you should actually run it for a few months PRIOR to the AAS so it is built up in your system. Expensive too

advice givin was poor based on individuals knowledge of diet training and gear

comments retracted
    Last edited by Manpretty; 04-07-2007 at 02:14 PM.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    GH need to be run at a min of 6 months to see min results.....

the cycles youve layed out are not great.....your looking at too many compounds for a 2nd cycle.....and more specifically the tren is IMO tooo much for you at this point in time......dont try and gain everything in one cycle it takes alot of time and energy man......if you are hell bent on cycling do your self a favor stick to 2 or 3 compounds consisting of a kick start base and hardener........

First off would you mind posting a typical diet not really a break down of p/c/f but what you actually eat...THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF YOUR CYCLE....get that?

Also a typical training routine would be nice too see

and finally if you MUST cycle

test p: 75mged 1-4 weeks (optional)
    test c: 400-500mgew 1-12weeks
    anavar : 75mged 6-12 weeks

and if you take GH just listen to the doctor
    I like the cycle you laid out but would run the Var til week 14 and straight into PCT.

yes, i like that too......good thought marty

My Diet :

Breakfast = Hard Boiled Eggs 2 Maybe a piece of whole wheat bread (Toast) Some OJ and a Multi Vitimin

Midday snack before lunch ( 3 hours after breatfast ) Protein Bar ( Pro COmplex Protein SHake mixed with quick oats) or Piece of fruit

Lunch: Chicken Grilled or a steak some salad

Mid Afternoon Snack: Protein Shake with quick oats ( Pro Complex 50g per serving, serving size 2 scoops)

Dinner: Chicken , Steak , Pork , FIsh whatever is on the menu Steamed Veggies , Salad

Late Night Snack cause im hungry: Protein Shake (Pro COmplex 50g protein ) withn water or skim milk and if im still hungry ill eat some chicken , or steak
    Looks to me ~3200-3500cals and heavily reliant on shake and protien bars please check out the diet forum's clean bulk thread parked at the top of the forum

Sat night I get my drink on thaqts party night or drinking night usually cheat day
    Every saturday? please take your training more seriously than that

ill be getting a gym member ship soon
    Wait a minute, im unsure of what you are saying here

My strength is still there I have cut my sets to 2 instead of 3 pumped up the cardio a little bit.

Lets remember cutting is more to do with diet than training routin, example: BB at my gym lifts heavy during cutting says it makes for a more dence look
    sorry about the delay im writing finals now and super busy

im no diet guru and dont claim to be but if im finding flaws in your diet its definitely time to re-assess.

im worried about the comment about the gym membership care to explain?

i mean if you are not lifting very much im not sure how you are expecting to gain muscle?

im having regrets about suggesting a cycle to you.....sounds like you could gain just fine from changing your diet training more less drinking......im not sure you have any bussiness fooling around with gear its appearent you HAVE NOT done your research im going to retract my post on cycle suggestion it was bad advice.......

You have gotten a TON of advice, what is the problem....do you need someone to hold your hand too???

no i was agreeing with what you said...but hey thanks for pointing out my garbage posts

^^^^well if thats the case im sorry scribbs
    just read this.. yeah thats the case... its cool

I give up on your dudes good luck with hetting and giving midless information , lol. I love myself you guys are a trip , Get ripped , Get big , JUICE UP !! And dont forget to tan !!!
    dude im sorry but your a douch... if you hav access to all your doctor friends why bother so much here..... and like sman said man pretty has given you lots of information as well as others... stop relying on him to do the research for you dam....

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    im not going to give you advice because you wont use it anyway

malidfa is offline Member
    this threads funny

serious bro i think you need more food!! forget about that many shakes everyday your wasting your time. i only have max 2 shakes a day one in the morning and one pwo i eat another 5-6 meals during the day of real food, chicken, meat tuna. maybe work on the diet a little and then think about your next cycle.

just my 2 cents

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information